“Good Burgers with lots of noise!”
Review of Zinburger

Zinburger
Huntington Station, New York
“Good Burgers with lots of noise!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Nice burgers, cooked as ordered, a little pricey. If you like lots of noise, this is your place! Gets somewhat crowded and u may have to wait a bit.

NY
“Good but cheaper places to have a great burger”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Went to Zinburger last night for the first time and brought my two kids. Overall....Ok, or good but pricey. Plenty of cheaper places to get a great burger.

My kids didn't want anything to do with an alien word like Kobe but since I never tried it, I had the opportunity to taste compare by prying a bite from the kids. Honestly, the Kobe beef DOES taste a bit better but unless you are a beef afficionado, you'll be fine with a regular burger.

My main 'beef' was.....GREASY. I know that a good burger is juicy but the roll was greasy, grease dripping on the plate. You just felt greasy after the burger. Fries were good. Sweet potato fries dipped in the yogurt sauce was good.

If you are looking to go out and drop a few bucks on a burger during the week and have a glass of wine, or, have a casual date, this works. If you are dying to get a great burger without paying $60 bucks, there are other places out there MUCH cheaper and just as tasty.

Lindenhurst
“Great Night at The ZIN”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We had hear about Zinburger, from my 28 yr old Grandson.
My wife and I went with another couple on Sat. Night.
The Decor is very Nice, Good size Bar, the WIne was very good. And the Burgers were EXCELLENT.
Our Lead Waiter Bill was very attentive, even though he was slammed with tables.
All in All a Very Pleasant experience. The prices were reasonable and the quality was over the top..

Dix Hills, New York
“1st and last visit”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

My family and I visited the restaurant for the 1st time tonight. I found it to be loud, noisy, cramped, greasy and expensive. I know I won't be going back

“Worth the wait but keep track where you are on the line”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We waited and waited and when we finally sat down and ordered they were out of what we ordered and the manager comped our food. The food was excellent and the beer was very cold,good enough for me