“Never gets old”

California Pizza Kitchen
LI, NY
“Never gets old”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Love the food at this location and others I have visited (consistent).
Has always been a bit expensive, but consistently good quality food and service.

Visited May 2014

Dix Hills,New York
“CPK we say.....”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you have kids , this is a perfect place to go..they have great portions for them, as well as the type of food kids crave..there is also "adult Food",the salad selections are varied and tasty..their wine list, surprisingly good. The service good.
It can get a bit loud with all those kids in there

Visited January 2014
Melville, New York
“Great Service”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Food was very good, Service was great. Nice place to eat. We were seated quickly and the atmosphere was nice for a place at the mall.

Visited November 2013
New York City, New York
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

The location is close and is attached to our local mall.
I like the food and the service is very good. When the wife and I go we order the Sicilian pizza and get 2 small plates of salad. So, I really can't give an exhaustive review of other dishes. But the other menu items do look quite good.

Visited July 2013
new york
“Great food, usually great service”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stopped here for lunch with my children recently. We had a nice waitress, Staci. She didn't tell us her name when she approached our table, which was odd but she was very efficient.
We had the corn guacamole "tapa" which is not huge, about 1/3 cup of fresh guac with chips, but enough for two people to share.
My son had the mac and cheese which he always gets and it's excellent. My daughter had the tortilla spring rolls which I'm not a fan of since they are fried and don't think it comes across as California "fresh". My favorite dish here was the "Singapore shrimp rolls" which they no longer have but I now make them at home.
I had the Chinese chicken salad this time. It was very good but they either forgot to put in the red cabbage which it's supposed to come with or they ran out and didn't tell me. It was still very good and the 1/2 portion was huge and plenty for me.
I've tried a lot of the menu items over the years and all are very good plus they keep adding new things. The service however can be hit or miss. I've sometimes sat at the counter and been completely ignored or at best had extremely slow service. I'm not exactly sure why this is. Maybe the people running the counter assume people won't tip?

• Visited July 2013