“Best gyro in town”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best gyro in town”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Best takeout Greek in the area. Chicken gyros and all Greek apps are awesome. Could use a little more dressing for Greek salas, but overall yummy. Had people from out of town over for take out and all agree the gyros are the best.

Visited April 2013

Mastic, New York
“Freshly made goodness.”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Went with my wife and mother in law when we were near Huntington today. Hummus was really good. My wife and mother in law had a thinly pressed chicken breast stuffed with spinach and feta over rice. It had a very tasty mushroom sauce on it. There was enough for leftovers the next day as it all came with a small salad before.

I had a dish called shrimp Corfu. Which was fantastic. Shrimp with feta over linguini in red sauce. Pasta was very well done.

The desserts we had were made by the waitresse's 78 year old mother. We has a baklava with pistachios. And a home made custard in philo. Definitely go if you like fresh food. We need to go back for the Italian food.

Btw. We came here based on the trip advisor reviews. It was worth it.

“Awesome!”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Came here based on other TripAdvisor reviews and Zaro's did not disappoint! Husband had the vegetarian gyro. Delicious! So fresh and flavorful! I had the spinach pie very good! Definitely recommend!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Best pizza in Huntington Station!”
Reviewed November 6, 2010

My favorite pizza in Huntington since I was a little kid. The service is friendly and everything I've had there (even other than the pizza!) has been absolutely delicious. Small dining area, but take-out is key here and totally worth it for pizza night. I know everyone so far has only mentioned the Greek food (which my mother will tell you is excellent, since I am not so into Greek I have nothing to add), so I figured it'd be worth throwing in the Italian side of things :)

Atlanta, Georgia
“Hidden Greek gem on the Huntington station restaurant desert.”
Reviewed October 28, 2010

Make sure to visit this hidden gem. Excellent dining option for Greek food for extremely reasonable price. Dine well, chat and reminiss with Charlie or Scotty who will make your visit a memorable one. Could use a bit better wine selection but it is worth the stop after work or on a relaxing weekend. You will not be disappointed.