“Great Experience”

Whitman Motor Lodge
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Huntington
Reviewed July 28, 2011

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a week and it was great. The rooms are clean and spacious with a great ambiance. The breakfast was fantastic (with coffee available all day). The management and staff were all courteous and helpful. Recommend!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lightmmr

Reviewed July 27, 2011

We chose this motor lodge because the location was very close to a party we were attending. Front desk staff very friendly and the suite we stayed in was comfortable, clean and tastefully decorated. The suite was actually two rooms with two double beds in bedroom area and pull out sofa in other room. There was a tiny kitchen area and fridge which we did not use during our stay. Our room was located in back of motor lodge and was very quiet. There are rooms facing the main road so I would recommend requesting room off main road if you are concerned about noise. Definitley would stay here again

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank pegct
Reviewed July 13, 2011

My first day I came in early and seeing the condition I was in(tired, sleepy, jet lag),Beaty was very helpful in checking me in early and room cleaning maid(Brenda or Blenda..cant recall) was so good that she directly went to my room to clean it(as soon as she came to work..she did not even get coffee). Breakfast was also very good. Sometimes, I even asked for butter/cream cheese at night and they were kind enough to give it instead of saying that it will be available only during breakfast. Extremely kind and generous people over all. I enjoyed my stay there. Guys, keep up the good work.

-Chintan.

Room Tip: Rooms were nice
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Chintan_Shah
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Very nice, called directly and made a reservation. Had called hotels.com by mistake and was told no rooms so I called direct. Great stay, had a suite, lots of room, very relaxing. Definitely will be rebooking for later in the year.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly!!! Don't call hotels.com - told no rooms, when there still were rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank ohiomarthastewart
Reviewed July 4, 2011

The staff was very polite and friendly.....no more of a family touch.
The Guest and i where treated outstanding.we were approached with family warmth that only a Grandmother could give but with the utmost professionalism a 5 star business should provide.

For the best lodging experience, that is now apart of my long term memory that will never be forgotten.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank WrecLess
Reviewed July 2, 2011

A warm welcome combined with exceptional attention to cleanliness makes this a very desirable stop. The staff is anxious to please and go out of their way to be helpful. Nothing around the area can compare for the price level. We would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Andy is a great host and will be happy to accomodate any of your requests.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DVMOUSE
Reviewed June 30, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised to find this gem on a main road. Recessed in,my room was quiet, clean, the staff very friendly. Donald was one of the best hosts I've met. I was on a book tour and he made my stay soothing and positive.

Good continental breakfast.

Do not pass over this wonderful lodge. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks Donald

Fred Lichtenberg

Room Tip: Very Reasonable
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank FredL27
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huntington
Best Western Woodbury Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Melville
Hampton Inn Long Island/Commack
The Inn At Fox Hollow Hotel
OHEKA CASTLE Hotel & Estate

Been to Whitman Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!