“Excellence”

Greek Grill
Ranked #63 of 224 Restaurants in Huntington
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Greek Grill of Huntington is proud to bring our favorite dishes all the way from Cyprus,Greece to you! Since 2004, this family owned and operated restaurant has been voted Best Greek Restaurant on Long Island by the readers of the Long Island Press. Every dish we make is prepared fresh, everyday. We NEVER use preservatives, MSG, trans fats or additives. And all of our portions are HUGE! We offer both dine-in and take-out meals and we are extremely proud of our catering menu. Take your favorite Greek dishes home to serve at your next party!
“Excellence”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I love everything about this restaurant,best food,great atmosphere and great service. The waiters are friendly,it's a great place to go to.

1 Thank Laurent4752

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food! Highly recommend it!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

First tried their food when it was catered to my job about 2 weeks ago. They had big trays of gyro, salad, and nice warm pita with yummy yogurt sauce. After that I couldn't stop thinking about it! Took my husband there to eat just the other day and he fell in love with their food! For apps we had hummous and spinach pie. For dinner he had chicken souvlaki with salad and I had fried shrimp with sweet potato fries on the side. For dessert we had Greek coffee with baklava and rice pudding. Excellent! Service was on point and the atmosphere was comfortable, just like being at home. We highly recommend this place! They are catering our sons birthday party next week! Try it, you won't be let down!

1 Thank Spikes99
“Consistently delicious!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My family and I visited the Greek Grill because my neighbor was raving about how amazing and affordable the place was and boy was she right. This was a few years ago and we loved it! We moved out of state because of my job but we came to visit my in laws this weekend and we HAD to stop by the Greek Grill because there is no Greek places near us. I was thrilled and surprised that the food quality has not changed one step. The staff was very attentative and they even remembered us!!! Dont take it for granted if you can visit on the regular, these places are hard to find.

• Visited April 2013
“Ok Greek in an Ok atmosphere”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch at this restaurant the other day and thought it was mediocre. When they first opened years ago the food had more of an authentic cuisine taste. Chicken was sauteed with simple spices with no attempt to really add flavor. Fries were oily, and salad was so so. I think they even counted the olives put on the salad. Decor has as much effort put into it as the chef did with his food. Mediteranean on Park Avenue BLOWS this place out of the water. To add insult to injury its Zagat rated. I am beginning to think any restaurant can buy into their rating system. Maybe I should come out with a Bruno Valenti rating.....

Winter Haven, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Food at Great Prices!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Just had dinner again at the Greek Grill and it reinforced my long-standing belief that this is one of the best little restaurants around. We started off with a small Greek salad, which was large enough for 3 of us to share as an appetizer, then I had the Greek pizza with a gyro topping, my husband had the gyro sandwich and my daughter had the chicken gyro. We were all delighted with our meals, which were not only plentiful, but delicious! We all had enough left over to have for lunch tomorrow. The prices were great and the service excellent. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone seeking a great Greek dining experience.

• Visited November 2012