“Excellent!”
Review of Eatalia

Eatalia
Ranked #42 of 258 Restaurants in Huntington
Reviewed February 5, 2018

My gf and I went to Eatalia on a Saturday night. It was kind of late, so there were plenty of tables. Even though it was late, we were still served wonderfully. All our dishes were served beautifully and with perfection. We each had a single salad which was enough for two people. We didn't even finish them. They were even pretty to look out. We shared the salmon dish which was good. It was served with spinach. Perhaps it was slightly over cooked but it was still good. The best part of the meal was the italian donuts. OMG. It is two pastries, huge ones, filled with canoli cream on a plate drizzed with chocolate sauce. There is also powdered sugar and plenty of chocolate chips on the plate. It was one of the best desserts I ever had, well worth breaking my diet for a night. Thank you to everyone there. We will be back.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed December 8, 2017

Great food, service and reasonable prices make this italian eatery an outstanding choice for diners who enjoy variety and huge family style portions. I took three hungry business associates out after work last friday evening. and we went to town. Our waiter came to the table with a basket of fresh hot pizza squares and garlic knots, alongside an olive oil table dressing. Both were refilled throughout dinner without our asking.He also brought fresh tap water with lemon and suggested we opt for the food rather than a costly bottle of Pellegrino. Never being at this restaurant we asked what he suggests to begin with. We started with platters of fried calamari and baked clams. The calamari was so tender and mouthwatering, as were the clams topped with an unforgettable creamy garlic sauce that we sopped up with bread until the platter was clean.. Next came the house special salad with craisens , walnuts, arugula, crumbled gorgonzola cheese,,peppers, granny smith apple slices, tomatoes and mixed greens in a light balsamic dressing. This "single portion" salad was big enough for the four of us to devour. For our main courses we ordered family style and shared chicken parmesan, shrimp parmesan, and a menu special fetuchini in alfredo sauce with peas and broccoli florets that was simply amazing. we finished everything brought to the table, including two rounds of beer, pinot grigio and ice tea. For desert we ordered another house favorite, a huge fried doughnut, filled with canoli cream that was enough for all four of. us, along with coffees,capuchino and espresso with sambuca. We lingered over the food and dessert for nearly three and a half hours and closed Eatalia near midnight. The atmosphere and service allowed four hungry men to enjoy a special dinner and sample several the menu choices.. I highly recommend Eatalia if you are with a group looking for good Italian food, and heaping portions at a reasonable price..

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 7, 2017

I have been in this restaurant numerous time eating different dishes and I have not been disappointed. I suggest giving this gen a try. I suggest joining opentable.com for reservations.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Really nice little Italian restaurant. Service was really good and the food was very good. Price was reasonable. I will be going back.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Everything was great. From the meatball apps, to the thinly cooked chicken parm and Marcela, penne ale vodka was not to heavy. The desserts were great too. The staff was really friendly. Definitely coming back.

Date of visit: August 2017