“Average Pad Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2019

Very clean and nice little family owned restaurant. Easy off street parking right next door. Service was very quick, food came out very quickly.

The prices were higher than what I expected for the portion and amount of shrimp. Noodles are cheap, sprouts are cheap, and I got about 6-7 pieces of shrimp in my plate of Pad Tai for $14 total.

I went here on a recommendation from a friend, but she couldn't decide one of two places to send me, so that kind of told me they were both about equal, and neither stood out above the other.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed October 16, 2018

Had Pad-thai with shrimp small shrimp. Why can't a restaurant take the tale off the shrimp and remove all of the black vein? The shrimp and chicken dumpling was overpriced and had little flavor. Spouse had meat dish and liked it I thought the meat was chewy and over cooked. Not going back.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner the other night for his birthday. We both enjoyed our dishes. They were fresh and served quickly. The atmosphere is lively and the servers are attentive. We will be back soon!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 8, 2018

Great service. Amazing food. Duck wantons, drunken noodles, pad thai are great. Tried several curries and they were delicious. A favorite of ours now. Love this place. Small dining area with big flavors.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 11, 2018

this is conveniently located restaurant next to spacious parking lot. large selection of appetizers and full menu including Thai seafood curry which was excellent. they have interesting sake based drinks which i recommend.

Date of visit: February 2018