“Reservations not honored”

Ranked #12 of 232 Restaurants in Huntington
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013

7:30 reservations. Told it will be 15 minutes... An hour later. Still told a few minutes. An hour and 15 later. Told. Sorry. Not sure what to tell you.
Why take a reservation and then not know the actual wait time. At least they cold have offered us a drink while we were standing Alll that time. But no. Not even to come over to us. We had to go to him 3 times.
Really angry. We left Never to come back again

4  Thank PeterLongIsland

Reviewed February 25, 2013

was looking at a used car on Long Island, it was a junk. checked tripadvisor for a place to eat T.H.Riley's was ranked #1 so we tried it. It was awesome! I had a pasta thing with shrimp. The atmoshere is pub like, but there is clearly a skilled chef in there. The food was awesome, help was friendly. It was a noisy fun place, but mostly the food was excellent!

1  Thank William H
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Stopped in for late lunch before show at the paramount theater. From the time we walked in the staff was absolutely terrific. We had are grandaughter with us (18 months) and they were terrific to her. The food was terrific. I didnt get our waitresses name but she was great as was mike the manager. Highly recommend

2  Thank Larry M
Reviewed January 7, 2013

FH Rileys is by far one of the top spots in Huntington. They have a huge selection of draught beer on tap. It is a perfect spot for first dates and/or a party groups of 6 or more. The food menu is so broad that there is something for everyone. I have even gone with my 2 year old daughter and she has the best mac and cheese on the planet. They have a blue crab gumbo that is dynamite! Burgers and salads are awesome as well. The best part about the restaurant, it is so reasonably priced. We have gone with just the two of us and then with groups of six and the checks are always so unbelievably low. The service is great and fast, the wait staff are all really friendly and that is why we always keep going back & we tell all of our friends, go to FH Riley's if and when your going to Huntington. You will not be disappointed. Oh and before I forget they have the best calamari I have ever had in my life and I sincerely mean that. Its the best!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We had lunch there on a chilly day in December. The atmosphere inside is warm and inviting. The menu is so varied that everyone in our group of 5 found something they loved on it. Meatloaf, mac and cheese, lobster bisque, delicious fries, great salads. All for a great price, with accomodating, attentive service. I intent to make this a regular stop now that I discovered this gem in Huntington. Highly recommend Riley's. You'll feel at home there.

1  Thank debf52