“Easter Sunday Brunch”

Ranked #8 of 261 Restaurants in Huntington
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2019

Easter Sunday Brunch with the family. We have dined at Sur several times and have never been disappointed. We made reservations and were greeted by Juan the owner. It was Easter Sunday so it was a little busy,but our table was ready. Alex was our server and he was friendly,knowledgeable, and quick to take our orders and bring us glasses of their delicious sangria. Food was great as usual and despite it being busy, the service was wonderful. Again a big thank you to Alex for his professionalism and attention. I love Sur and highly recommend them.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

Let me start by saying I am a tough reviewer. Four stars to me is excellent. 5 is out of this world. The food here at Sur is nothing short of fantastic. Went with some friends the other night. We ordered the antipasto and shared it for an appetizer. It was huge. More than enough food. Definitely different in a very good way. Samplings included dates wrapped in bacon, fried calamari, pieces of steak, some fried shrimp, and a different kind of shrimp in like a scampi like tomato sauce. Words dont do it justice. All items were very good. Only complaint is that the steak pieces were cooked well done and I prefer my meat medium rare. But it was all good. I had the Salmon del Sur which is great. Huge piece of salmon perfectly cooked on a bed of spinach and carrots with four shrimp as well. I am not a huge fish person but this is my favorite salmon dish in the world. Would reccomend it highly. I have had the steak here on past visits and I van say they are excellent as well. Service has always been very good. If you are looking for really terrific food in a non-pretentious atmosphere, Sur is definitely a place for you to try. You will not regret it.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 1, 2019

We've been twice and always had the same outstanding experience. The staff is outstanding and the food is so good! Give it a try...you'll be a fan.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

We usually eat at Sur about once or twice a year. When we do,we always order the mixed grill platter for 2. Actually it could feed 4 people. It has 7 kinds of meat,filet mignon,rib eye,skirt steak, rack of lamb, shell steaks and Spanish sausages. The food is tender and cooked to your order. My side was mashed potato, which was creamy and delicious. The service is excellent,several waiters attend to your needs.Lots of ambience and quiet. Now you know why we only come once or twice a year!!!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Been here a couple of times and each time I think I’m going to be transported to the cattle ranches of Argentina. Unfortunately there are no gaucho’s here. Steaks are large but not tender. Best cut is the skirt steak. It’s not a prime steakhouse but at least the expectation is that it will satisfy. Good appetizers and drinks. Maybe third time can be redemption.

Date of visit: November 2018