“Some of the best Italian we've had.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Piccolo Restaurant

Piccolo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Piccolo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 220 Restaurants in Huntington
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Upscale Italian dishes & an extensive wine list pair in elegant environment featuring live piano music.
Rockville Centre, New York
“Some of the best Italian we've had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

I took my wife here for her birthday. Mainly because of the good reviews on Tripadvisor.

And the food was fantastic from beginning to end. Our waiter, James was very friendly, honest, and suggestive on your choices...something that most waiters wont do. His suggestions were on point.

The cauliflower appetizer was delicious. Didnt know you can make cauliflower that delicious. I had scallops for dinner, my wife had pasta. Both were incredible. Dessert was banana bread pudding and choc choc chip gelatto.

Setting was cozy and quiet. I will definitely be coming back with my family.

• Visited August 2012

ny
“Perfection!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

My husband and I just dined at Piccolo last night. We have been to this restaurant many times but it was so good last night that I figured I'd leave a review. We went for our 20th anniversary. Make sure you go hungry! We shared eggplant rollatini for an appetizer. For our main course, I choose a pork loin in an apricot glaze, sides were delicious veggies and a mashed sweet potato souffle with crisp, warm marshmallow on top. My husband had his usual - veal valdostano. We decided to eat only half our meals so we could fit in dessert. I had Chocolate Lava cake and he had Apple crisp with ice cream. The service here is outstanding. I've also been here for two Communion parties that were outstanding. I would definitely recommend it. We never have to wait because we always choose to go during crowded times. (Tues night, early dinner, etc.) And we love the piano player too!

• Visited August 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Lovely dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

We went last night for the first time. We thought the atmosphere was lovely. We had the fried calamari with 2 sauces, had to try the gnocchi so we shared a half portion (I took half of mine home), dinners we had were the lobster special and pasta with broccoli raab and sausage. Oh and 2 glasses of wine. Food was excellent, pasta homemade, portions huge - I LOVED the gnocchi. So I would recommend this restaurant to everyone. For us this is not a once a month restaurant - but for special occasions. It is pricey but once in a while you are worth it.

• Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“Rrrrrrrrradicccchhhio!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

That's what you'll hear if you're treated to my favorite waiter at Piccolo, lots of rolling R's! This is a great place with delicious Italian food. I usually reserve this for special dinners as it can get pricey. Figure on $100 a person if you're drinking without dessert. It adds up! Reservations a must. Bit of a fish bowl atmosphere, so be prepared for a lot of regulars and bumping into the next diner when you go to the restroom. Great food and scene though!

Visited April 2012
USA
“Fabulous italian food in a cozy authentic atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Great spot for intimate celebrations - my husband and I enjoy their food and their wine. Delicious menu and great service. We go back regularly.