“Excellent tapas - a Huntington gem!”
Review of Bin 56

Bin 56
Reserve with OpenTable
Bin 56 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 224 Restaurants in Huntington
Huntington, New York
“Excellent tapas - a Huntington gem!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Bin 56 is an excellent tapas restaurant with outstanding food and attentive service. Our friends suggested Bin 56 since they had been there several times. Some of my favorite dishes include the incredibly tasty and tender short ribs, the scrumptious calamari with an outstanding sauce, the fig, prosciutto and Brie with a perfect blend of salty and sweet. The cheese and meat assortments are all worth trying. Be adventurous and enjoy the experience........each plate offers an adventure for your palate! We can't wait to go again.

• Visited December 2013

Long Island, New York
“Keeps getting better!!!!!!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

My husband and I had tried Bin 56 last year and was pleasantly surprised. We both felt we would be back but was in no rush. They were still working on their menu items and only a few tables were being served--we sat at the bar area. After some holiday shopping in Huntington, we decided to stop in. There were more people in the restaurant now, service was fantastic, and the Owner/Host was very pleasant and knowledgeable. The wines are terrific and menu is solid (tapas). Their goat cheese and cranberry crustini was delicious, short ribs to die for and they had a butternut squash soup as a special!!! Hats off to the chef here--well done! We will DEFINITELY be back and encourage anyone in Huntington Village to try this place out!!!

• Visited December 2013
New York City, New York
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I was excited to try Bin 56 and have to say that it did not disappoint!

I planned to meet some friends here on a Friday night (note that this place is very small and no more than 4 per group is recommended)-- but due to a mix up, I ended up grabbing a drink and appetizers on my own before heading elsewhere. I didn't want to leave! The staff was exceptionally welcoming, wine list decent, and they had a fantastic selection of (from my limited experience, delicious!) small plates and a few entrees for me to chose from.

I can't wait to go back!

• Visited August 2013