“New and Nice”
Review of Ting

Ting
Reserve with OpenTable
Ting is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 236 Restaurants in Huntington
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: N. Woodhull Rd.
Description: Come and experience our modern Asian cuisine! You won't be disappointed!
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We just saw this new restaurant and decided to check it out for dinner. Food was very good, service was fine and the atmosphere and decorations were very nice. A little pricey, but the food portions don't skimp. An enjoyable visit, and didn't leave hungry

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I don't get to go out that much due to some injuries, so when I do I really want to be comfortable and enjoy myself. This place hit the mark. This is not your average Asian Fusion, and I was a bit worried to come due to this spot having so many restaurants come and go, but all worries faded once we entered. First, the space is lovely. Beautiful renovations. I loved the Sushi Bar decor with the hanging lanterns. In fact, I wish they had more of those all over the ceiling as the chandlers looked slightly tacky. But on to more important things. The food was very good. We had The tuna pizza for app, and the butternut squash soup. Both were really really good, but the soup was a stand out. Extremely memorable and beyond ordinary. That goes too for the main dish: Beef in an eggplant garlic basil sauce that was superb. I mean mouth-watering amazing. We also ordered two rolls. For sushi they were good, a bit too cold for my liking but still very good. It's just that after having that beef dish, I didn't really need, or have room for my sushi! I should mention they made a killer mango mojito that was spot on delicious. Service was mostly very good. Where they lose a star: my sushi did not come out until my husband had finished his entree. (The beef) Luckily he shared it with me and since it was so tasty, I didn't mind. The other reason for losing a star was the cappuccino. It was very weak and watery but really just lacked a good flavor. I realize it is an Asian Fusion restaurant, but if you want to get five stars, every high end restaurant needs to know how to make a really good cappuccino. Plus the place is not cheap, so it should be able to handle this. Overall, I really had a nice meal and enjoyed it. Next time I will order less though and skip the cappuccino!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

beautiful place...very busy, but well served. I sat at the bar to wait for a friend...watched the bartender gracefully serve her customers some GREAT looking food. I was just there for a drink, but I would definitely give it a try next time.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Easy to get to, plenty of parking, friendly service, beautiful food presentation and elegant decor - a truly great Asian Fusion food experience - our favorites: Thai Tom Yum or Butternut Squash soups, seafood cerviche, rock shrimp tempura, 'the sandwich", sex on the beach, Angel roll, Peking Duck and seafood delight -

The only good thing about Hurricane Sandy was we got to dine at Ting five times in two weeks!

Bob and Linda - Centerport NY

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Like other reviews have noted, this is not your average Chinese restaurant. It has a very upscale feel to it, great atmosphere with very professional staff.

We tried two rolls: sandwich roll and spicy tuna roll, they were both excellent. After the sushi we had the chicken pad Thai and some appetizers.

We loved every aspect of our dinner experience and will definitely be back in the near future.

1  Thank metfanatic11