“good quality food and presentation”
Review of Crew Kitchen & Bar

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Northport, New York
“good quality food and presentation”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I went here for the first time this weekend, everything was good from the drinks, to the food, to dessert. The wait staff was very friendly and attentive. The menu isn't huge but the food that they have is original and very tasty.

• Visited April 2014

Huntington, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ALWAYS GREAT”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Crew is our favorite restaurant in Huntington. Fantastic food, wonderful service and the
atmosphere is warm and inviting.

• Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“Valentine's Day Rip Off”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

My wife and I dine at this restaurant all the time. Never had an issue until Valentine's Day. We went to dine at the above restaurant for Valentines 2014. We called a couple weeks before to make reservations and asked, "if they were accepting Restaurant.com coupons". They said "yes". Prior to this we dined there New Years Eve and had bought (2) $75 coupons, one for us and one for my brother-in-law who was going to sit at a separate table next to us. We spent $400 between the two of us. At the time we tried using both and they declined us. But the owner Mitch said, "if we come for Valentine's Day he would honor it". We did and his Restaurant Manager John said when we sat down to dine that Valentine's Day "they were only honoring the $25 coupons". He offered us $35 for the $75 coupon and I declined. Personally, if it was me I would have accepted the coupon at full value because the Valentine's Day dinner was not the typical meal size they generally serve off their standard menu and the meal wasn't that great. We won't be back and we reported it to Restaurant.com. They made a note of this incident.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank paulenich
Massapequa, New York
“Very Good Food / Quite”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We went to Crew last night for the first time.
Inside the rest. is nicely decorated, warm and most of all quite - where you can actually have a conversation rather than screaming across your table.
The menu had a limited amount of choices (about 9 - 10 entrees) but for us that's fine - Less is better, compared to a diner.

The calamari appetizer was very good / different - it had a mild sweet chili sauce on it - different.
We shared the Paella dish - seafood was cooked perfectly, the chicken was moist and delicious.

The only down side was, for the size of the portions, the prices were a bit high - average entree was about $27.00.
We would go back - Enjoy..

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Joe C
Long Island
“Crew--Disappointing”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is restaurant week in Long Island. Four of our friends recommended Crew. I was very disappointed as they claimed that Crew is a great restaurant. Five of us had a price fixed diner for $28. which before seeing the portions looked very reasonable. I ordered a crab cake appitizer which I liked very much. My main dish was salmon which was just OK but the portion size was minisquile. The salmon was 3X2 and 3 storks of asparagus, The desert a tart was very good and tasty. My wife ordered venison rare, not on price fixed, and it was served ice cold. She sent it back and the Crew nuked it, but in microwave, and it was served extra well done. Finally after everyone finished eating they served my wife's venison which came out perfect.

Other problems consisting of asking for an extra napkin which never came. My wife's friend had the same desert as I and it was served without whipped cream and she finished the desert
before the whipped cream came. Some of us like the restaurant others were very disappointed.

They add an automatic 20% tip on to the bill. I object to this, however this is there policy. No place on the menu did I see that this was written.

We eat out 4-5 times a week, we will not be going back to crew.

• Visited November 2013