“Many beers to try”

Dining options: Late Night
Huntington, New York
“Many beers to try”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

They ahve great service - -they know their stuff and the food is good!!

Huntington, New York, United States
“My favorite place to eat in Huntington”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

My fiance and I eat here every week for a reason. The food is always phenomenal. They put their own special Sapsuckers twist on everything. The bar pretzel is a great appetizer. It's the perfect soft pretzel. The menu used to be smaller and it was great then. Recently they expanded on it and now it's even better. My new favorite dish is the Decadent Dog. It is the best hot dog I've ever had because it's a hot dog and so much more. I've tried most everything on the menu and I've never been disappointed. The prices are also very reasonable. There's a great beer selection (that's what my fiance loves about Sapsuckers) that's always changing so there's always a new beer to try. On Friday & Saturday nights it's always packed and very loud so I'd recommend going during the week if you're not into that. Overall, if you're looking for a great place to eat and have fun you must check out Sapsuckers!

• Visited November 2011