“Old Fashioned Ice Cream Parlor/Breakfast and Lunch Cafe”
Review of Munday's

Munday's
Ranked #2 of 261 Restaurants in Huntington
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 1, 2017

Old-style family-friendly soda shoppe with great breakfast and lunch offerings. The servers have worked there for years and recognize "the regulars" by name or face ("How's your new grandchild doing?").
Always busy. Lines form for weekend brunch, but it is worth the wait. You can eat at the counter or in a booth. Munday's serves abundant food delivered by friendly people.
Everyone in Huntington eats there regularly.

Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

We often go there on sunday to have a brunch. The food is always super good and the crew super nice. I would higly recommend this place if you wanna have a good brunch in a cosy place. It is also super cheap for what they serve.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

I've eaten here many times and each time I tell myself it was a one-off bad experience. I can no longer disregard the completely unfriendly attitude. I was meeting a friend for breakfast and as he was waiting for me, he stated he got a lot of that same attitude (and this is a very sweet, kind person.) UGH. NEVER. GOING. BACK. NEVER. And the food isn't very good, either. See you at Toast!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank marilynmE5216VT
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Delicious breakfast and the service is so fast. We came here 3 times so far and once was with our 2 young boys (5 and 2). They brought the food out so quick and our kids were able to enjoy without getting antsy waiting for the food. The food is delicious: we've ordered omelettes, blueberry pancakes, egg sandwiches and everything tasted fresh and flavorful. This will be our go to breakfast place when we go out with the kids.

Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

This is an old establishment in Huntington that serves great food either for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I particularly like their pancakes, different kinds always good, French toast, generously stuffed sandwiches, and dinner specials. Portions are large, prices moderate and service good. You might have to wait on line for lunch, we did, but not long and it is so worth it.

1  Thank maries939