The Sedgwick House B & B(Hunter)(Great Value!)
$129
$119
Albergo Allegria(Windham)(Great Value!)
$114
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

The Thompson House(Windham)(Great Value!)
$195
$174
Travelocity
Copper Kettle Motel Cottages(Windham)(Great Value!)
$75
Fairlawn Inn(Hunter)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreakfast was includedrooms are largesized bedwould stay againmid weekall sortsski areapleasant staymain floorgamefestivalloftfireplaceoktoberfestskiingfurnishings
Reviewed January 28, 2012

In 2009 my husband and I got married. I had just finished college and we saved up enough money to have a backyard wedding in Hunter, we even cooked all the food ourselves because we couldn't afford catering. We asked our family and friends to stay at the Hunter Inn for the weekend (bringing the Inn thousands of dollars in business). They insisted we pay a deposit on the rooms because it was a festival weekend and they were busy. So I did, because everyone else was booked up. Our written contract with them said they would refund the deposit after all of our guests payed for their rooms. Now, more than two years later, a ton of ignored phone calls and letters, they still haven't refunded us. I even took them to small claims court and won...but they keep their bank account and property in a different name than their business so I couldn't get our money back. I feel sick every time I think of going back to Hunter. I waited a long time to post this, thinking maybe they'd change their mind and send me the money. I'm a recent graduate, unemployed and really wishing I had this $2000 in the bank. Maybe if I post here they'll realize how much this has affected my husband and I.

Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
16  Thank CiaraLJ
Reviewed December 31, 2011

The big plus to this place is it's great proximity to hunter's mountain. The Inn's lobby is cozy with a fireplace giving it a ski lodge-y feel. The restaurant isn't that bad. The bathrooms and bedrooms are comfortably large but outdated with red carpeting and worn-out looking beds. We found a used plate in one of the rooms but generally the place is good for an overnight stay. I would probably try the Kaatskill Mountain Club lodges next time.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed May 9, 2011

We stayed here last minute following a festival we had attended and we were shocked to see how large the room was. It was a really nice/large room and a great location. I would say that if you are looking for a reasonably priced place super close to Hunter Mountain- this place is perfect. If you are looking for a luxury vacation- this might be be what you are looking for.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 21, 2011

Very lovely inn, nice mountain views. We stayed in a mountainside deluxe room and it was very quiet. The ambiance is nice, and the lobby is beautiful. Hot tub was great as well. Staff is friendly and the breakfast was good. My only compliants, like others have said, is one that it needs a remodel. Not the bathrooms, they are updated, but the carpet and beds. The bed was not very comfortable. The distance to Hunter Mountain cannot be beat. We stayed during the "spring" season so the rates were good too.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2011

Average place. Expected somewhat more for the price. Definitively, needs a new coat of paint and some other minor renovations. Nice breakfast buffet though.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family