“what a rush”

New York Zipline Canopy Tours
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Hunter
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Three attractions to choose from Mild to Wild including one of the Longest, Highest and Fastest Zipline Tours in North America, the Skyrider Tour. The Skyrider begins with 3,200ft dual ziplines at over 600ft above the canopy! This extreme activity is Not for Everyone! Our Mid-Mountain tour is slightly more mild, zipping from tree to tree within the canopy. This activity is fun for the whole family and a great place to take your first zipline adventure. Our zipline tours last approximately 3 hours and are lead by professionaly trained (and very entertaining) tour guides. Weight and hight restrictions apply, reservations are required.
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I always wanted to try Zip lining and our guides - Lexie and Elliot made the experience even better. My girlfried Lori and I took the Mid Mountain tour and loved every minute of it. Safe - fun and a total rush. i checked off another item on my bucket list - try it !

2  Thank DeeDee A
"great sense of humor"
"great group"
"an absolute blast"

Reviewed September 5, 2013

thrill seekers rejoice and go for it
pick a dry day ,rain will spoil all fun , do not wait for chilly weather it gets cold quick
up there at 3200 + feet altitude
we all loved it and will be looking for coupons to do it again
do listen to your guides so you can control speed when coming in for landing
and not to get stuck far from it

1  Thank skier59
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I'm not much of an adventurer, but on the suggestion of my brother took the plunge and decided to go on the Hunter Mountain zipline, which is the 2nd largest in the world! 4 other members of my family went with me, including my 19 year old daughter and my 72 year old mother. What an absolute thrill! To see the mountain from the sky, which I climbed at age 8 and have frequented over the years both on skis and via skyride - was an amazing experience! There are 6 ziplines - the first one 3200 feet in length the longest and most exciting. Our guides were phenomenal - friendly, fun and encouraging. I think everyone should try this - you 'll be glad you did. Reservations needed.

1  Thank YayeMama
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have been zip lining before, but this was absolutely amazing. If you are an adrenaline junkie, this is a must do adventure. The guides were funny, yet helpful and professional at the same time. The zip lines are fast and the views are spectacular. You will be glad you did this tour... Trust me....

1  Thank nycgreenwich
See more reviews
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My husband and I wanted to celebrate our 42nd anniversary by making a special memory so we decided to do the SkyRider Zipline. We had never done any ziplining before and we had such a thrilling, amazing time!!! The views were spectacular and the whole experience was so much fun!! Our three guides/teachers were excellent---very professional, yet very warm and funny. What a fun day!!!

1  Thank LSGB