Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
The time of my life!

Extraordinary209572
Incredible Adventure gets your blood flowing!

Road782511
Newfoundland, New Jersey
via mobile

All reviews skyrider tour mid mountain zip lining hunter mountain an amazing experience bucket list adrenaline rush great fun can't wait to go back a lot of fun made us feel suspension bridge felt very safe my birthday great sense of humor great group an absolute blast
Reviewed 1 week ago

We did the mid mountain tour. The guides were excellent and we enjoyed the experience. However we did feel that the activity was highly overpriced, $356 (4 people, no child discount) for 6 short zips is extremely expensive.
We have ziplined elsewhere with more zips and less cost.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My son and I went on the Skyrider tour. This was my first time. I had such an adrenaline rush. All 5 of the ziplines were amazing. If I could of, I would of done it again right afterwards. We'll be back next summer! Our tour guides Matt, Mike and Marty (i'm so sorry if I got the names wrong, they all started with a "M"), they were ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! They made our experience memorable. Thank you guys. See you next year.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The best adventure in a very long time, a great day trip, filled with adrenaline and excitement. Our guides were great, Jen especially made everything fun and easy! We did the Mid Mountain package, just to try it out, and can't wait to do the more popular, high flying SkyRider Zips.
If you like to have fun, and you're looking for extreme excitement, I highly recommend this! Worth every dollar.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was our first experience with ziplining on the East Coast. We had an absolute blast experiencing the Skyrider tour! Our guides Kevin, Justin and Dustin are true professionals but very friendly, easy going and talkative (in the best meaning of the word). Now, obviously if you are afraid of heights this is not the tour for you; otherwise you will have a time of your life! Rules are simple: Do not play with your gear and follow your tour guide(s)' instructions. Also, very important, we were lucky to experience this tour with a group of people that was upbeat, not afraid to take on a challenge and willing to create a friendly atmosphere for all participants. Another words, very early into the tour we felt as we were a team. Since it is out of your and TOUR GUIDE(S)' CONTROL to pick who is going to be in your group, my advice is to please try to be supportive of others and don't let some stubborn grouches to ruin your experience.
Again, thank you Kevin, Justin, Dustin and the rest of the NYZCT team for the great time; thanks to you our videos are going across three different continents and will make our relatives and friends so envious of our adventure.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was my first time ziplining and I had a awesome time...the zip line crew was equally entertaining

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ok it was my husband's Christmas present last year and I debated whether to go with him. I was terrified but I'm glad i went. It was the scariest and coolest thing I've ever done. Greg, Steve, and Jen were AWESOME. I can't believe the upper body strength to come out and get a few of us who fell short. It was cold and rainy but the tour guides were so accommodating. We had a great group with us. Tour guide Jen and my husband thought it was funny on the burma bridge to mess with me, but all in good scary fun. Alex(Ally) in the office has awesome energy and knowledge. I am still amazed that i did it!!!!! Shout out to fellow zipper SAMMY, her and I were the scardiest but WE DID IT

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Took my sister for a 60th birthday adventure and we had so much fun. The guides were absolutely the best (Justin, Kevin, Quinn) and the group we had was fantastic. The zips were thrilling and the suspension bridge was awesome!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Jen was great, safety was paramount.
The guides ensured an organized and enjoyable experience.
We loved it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We bit the bullet and went for the Skyrider tour. Had such a blast! Beautiful views and incredible fun speeding down through the mountains. Our guides were fantastic, so friendly, good humoured and full of tips for the rest of our weekend trip.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

AMAZING!

I booked the Skyrider tour as bday present for myself-- goodbye 29, hello 30. Alex made the whole trip happen for me. I called to change/ book my reservation 15 minutes right before hopping on the bus to Hunter and Alex took me in with open arms, "sure, just come on in." She's the sweetest, most accommodating and welcoming person EVER.

Marty, Quinn & Justin-- I cannot thank these guys enough for making it THE experience for me. I've been on other zipline tours before, but these guys are ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. They're totally cool peeps-- approachable, engaging, love to have fun and joke around and making sure everyone is safe and having fun. I did this tour solo and personally, I feel like these guys went the extra mile to making sure I wasn't feeling alone. The actual ziplining was amazing itself, but Marty, Quinn & Justin truly made this a memorable experience for me. I totally enjoyed their vibes. Already looking to go back with some friends and HOPING to have Marty, Quinn & Justin as our guides.

I've done the Mid Mountain tour as well. Honestly, the Skyrider is a hands down MUST. The distance, views and adrenaline are all there. By far the BEST zip I've ever done!