“Mid Mountain Zip Tour”

New York Zipline Adventure Tours
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Hunter
More attraction details
Owner description: Three attractions to choose from Mild to Wild including one of the Longest, Highest and Fastest Zipline Tours in North America, the Skyrider Tour. The Skyrider begins with 3,200ft dual ziplines at over 600ft above the canopy! This extreme activity is Not for Everyone! Our Mid-Mountain tour is slightly more mild, zipping from tree to tree within the canopy. This activity is fun for the whole family and a great place to take your first zipline adventure. Our zipline tours last approximately 3 hours and are lead by professionaly trained (and very entertaining) tour guides. Weight and hight restrictions apply, reservations are required.
Centerport
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mid Mountain Zip Tour”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I was looking for one last thing to do with the kids before they go back to school.
I found the Mid Mountain tour on line and it was tremendous!!! When I told my wife and two Daughters (ages 11 & 16) that we were going to zip line thru the trees they thought I was crazy.
I heard a lot of complaining on the drive from Long Island.
After we arrived we met our guides Doug & Mike who were fantastic. They put us all at ease and were so attentive to safety for the entire 3 hours.
We had such a great time on this tour and now my wife and daughters want to try the more advanced top of the mountain tour.

1 Thank Bk2124

Centereach, New York
“BEST & MOST EXCITING SKYRIDE !!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Had the most fun in a long time with our grandchildren & tour guides
ANDREW,MAT,TERENCE &Driver STEVE !!!

Thank lorraine marron... m
Bronx
“Mid-Mountain Zip”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Took my three kids for the Mid-Mountain tour and had a blast. Our guides Robyn and Kyle were super friendly and very enthusiastic. Highly recommend it to anyone. Looking forward to trying the course on top of the mountain where I hear the ziplines our higher, longer and faster.

Mississauga, Canada
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fun but a little slow”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We were part of a group of 11 on the Mid-Mountain tour - we enjoyed the tour very much - but there was a lot of waiting and we wish the group had been a little smaller. We also climbed the tower afterwards - this was tougher and scarier than the zip lining !

Visited July 2012
Galway, Ireland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“What an amazing day and place, ziplining.”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Found this place online and dragged a few of my friends along for the ride (got them drunk and booked it in a bar).
It was such a great day, we took the car things to the top of Hunter mountain, had a short safety talk and then to ziplining.
There are five ziplines, and they are so great. Two lines run parallel, so you can race your mates. Our group was very nice and chatty and the guys bringing us around were reall great fun too.
Had a really great day, I really want to go back for a long weekend and do more stuff.

Visited July 2012