“Lunch after zip lining”

Cosmic Charlies Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Cosmic Charlie's is mountain casual dining with views of the ski slopes and live music.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

we stopped here after zip lining @ Hunter Mt , my grand daughter finished the steak sandwich before we could blink an eye !!!
Food & service was great

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Had a great meal after ziplining, they do offer a discount, though I didn't notice if it came off the bill. Food was great, service was great....eager to swing back thru. Simple and quick food, very casual place!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I stopped in this new, up and coming bar after a day on the slopes at Hunter. The decor inside is inviting and cute. The happy hour deal was fantastic, 20% off anything on the menu. The bartender, Rose was attentive and friendly. We ordered the Asian garlic wings and they were phenomenal. Total bill $17. I hope this place takes off it was a great stop after a long day of skiing.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I had a great burger and some drinks, but I think I was overcharged on my bill. $100 plus !! for one !

1  Thank Zach321
Reviewed December 9, 2012

This was our second visit to Cosmic Charlie's and were unfortunately much less impressed than the first time eating here. The wings were decent enough, but both of our entrees were lackluster and disappointing. They also came out less than two minutes after our appetizer.

We sat at the bar and the woman bartending was very sweet, no complaints about her service.

There were also some issues with the credit card machine that kept "breaking", although we noticed it working for the waitresses that were running the cards.

Maybe our expectations were too high from our great first experience, but I'm not sure that we will go back.

1  Thank CaseyMikeandBeans