“Best Phillies Steaks & Subs”
Review of Chef Jeff's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chef Jeff's
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 29, 2006

The pizza is certainly above average and the Phillies Cheese Steaks and Subs(Heroes) are the best I have ever had. Excellent variety of appetizers, salads, pizzas and dinners. The best of all is the eating experience is LARGE and the price is small. No I'm not Jeff, I'm just a satisfied customer. By the way, I have been eating this type of food for most of my 60 years and Chef Jeff's is by far the best. P.S. For the tourists in the area, I just had freinds from California here for a one week visit and I ordered #1 Cheese Steak sandwiches for them and two more times during their stay, that was all they wanted. They couldn't get enough of them and said they wished they could have them shipped to them several times a week back at home.