“AWFUL”

Cuisines: Pizza
Hudson Falls, New York, United States
“AWFUL”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I Have Given them one too many chances. no more. chef jeffs pizza is awful. they should think "if i ordered a pizza and there was no cheese on this slice or that slice how would that make me feel. I usually order from Ciaros but they dont make the 24 cuts. so from now on when i need the bigger pizzas I will order from roccos even tho we dont like the thickness of their 24 cuts. chef jeffs use to be great. dont know what happened.

• Visited January 2012

Long Island, NY
“Decent food, reasonable price, but nothing exceptional”
Reviewed July 16, 2009

This place was well touted here, but maybe too much. It was fine, but not amazing. There is no seating so it is strictly for takeout. The phillie cheesesteaks were good, but not special. The pizza and calzone were ok as well.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good pizza and onion chips!!!!”
Reviewed December 18, 2007

good pizza and onion chips!!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Crossville, Tennessee
“Best Phillies Steaks & Subs”
Reviewed September 29, 2006

The pizza is certainly above average and the Phillies Cheese Steaks and Subs(Heroes) are the best I have ever had. Excellent variety of appetizers, salads, pizzas and dinners. The best of all is the eating experience is LARGE and the price is small. No I'm not Jeff, I'm just a satisfied customer. By the way, I have been eating this type of food for most of my 60 years and Chef Jeff's is by far the best. P.S. For the tourists in the area, I just had freinds from California here for a one week visit and I ordered #1 Cheese Steak sandwiches for them and two more times during their stay, that was all they wanted. They couldn't get enough of them and said they wished they could have them shipped to them several times a week back at home.