“Did not go on a tour yet but so impressed with Kelley”

Farm to Glass Tours
Ranked #1 of 4 Food & Drink in Hudson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Farm to Glass Tours crafts small group tasting tours to wineries, breweries, distilleries and more. You will go beyond the tasting rooms to see the inner workings of the farm producers of the Hudson Valley. Walk through the vineyards, take in the aromas of the apple blossoms, see hops growing on the vines. Watch brewing and distilling in action and taste right from the barrel!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed January 4, 2016

While Kelley could not plan a tour for us in January, she sent me several recommendations for my visit with 5 ladies. She was right on the money of what we were looking for. Only a kind, passionate, knowledgeable and confident business woman would go ahead and do that. While Kelley did not earn money from us, she earned trust and respect. I hope to tour with her someday!

3  Thank christine L

Reviewed October 23, 2015

Not sure I can add anything beyond what reviewers have already covered. Great tour, great tour guide, great booze!

Reviewed October 8, 2015

I enjoyed the tour very much--an impassioned owner of a family farm which has added a distillery gave us a tour and tasting, then Kelley gave us a mixology class, which was lots of fun--we each had a station with all the equipment we'd need and there were lots of ingredients with which we were able to become very creative. Spirit tasting + three creative cocktails = a good thing we had time for a nap before dinner--a wonderful afternoon!

1  Thank altobarb
Reviewed August 27, 2015

We had a GREAT tour!

Pros:
Kelley did a great job planning a tour of the Hudson Valley. She carefully picked out a beautiful winery, distillery and brewery that gave us a great flavor of what this are has to offer in the "Farm to Glass" department

She was also very knowledgeable about the area and could answer all of our questions about each destination and town we went to

Timing was perfect - we were able to see each destination, but didn't linger too long so we never got bored

CONS:
First destination was kind of far away and a long drive, but it was totally worth it and then we made our way back so the driving became less and less

OVERALL:
I HIGHLY recommend this tour for anyone - it's a wonderful way to spend the day :-)

See more reviews
Reviewed August 12, 2015

Kelley's tour of the area and our visit to local beverage producers was great! My boyfriend and I were picked up right from the Amtrak station and met another couple there that we shared the tour with. We loved the small group setting which gave us lots of time to ask questions and chat. We started at a distillery, then went on to a brewery and finished up the day with a winery. At each stop we were given a personal tour and plenty of tastings. At the brewery we had our lunch that featured local foods. Kelley was very understanding of some dietary restrictions I have and the food was delicious! Since we were only in Hudson for a weekend and did not rent a car this tour was not only a great way to visit local producers but also gave us the chance to see the surrounding areas. Kelley was very responsive to emails beforehand and gave us great tips before arriving and for our stay in Hudson. I would highly recommend it.