“Standby with dependable food”
Review of Earth Foods - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Earth Foods
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed July 4, 2012

This is where the locals have breakfast and lunch. Dependable good natural and organic food. rorfessional service. Decor could use a modernization but everything is clean and well presented.

Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

My go to spot. All the food is prepared fresh using better ingredients than you will find in most breakfast/lunch spots. Never had a bad meal, and have gone at least 50 times. It's awesome!

Reviewed April 21, 2012

I've been coming here for at least a dozen years and have always found the quality to be first-rate. The homemade soups are wonderful, the fruit salad a delight in any season, and the breakfast burrito big enough to rest your head on. I also love the chai. They never take shortcuts or use substandard ingredients. This is no greasy spoon. I understand what the reviewer below is saying about there being a certain brusqueness to some of the staff, but they are all very helpful when it comes down to it. I'll guess I'll put up with that for food this good!

Reviewed April 9, 2012

This is an adequate option for breakfast - with a few healthier choices than the usual eggs, bacon and pancakes. Nothing to look at inside and noisy when busy, but reliably fast and reasonable.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

My husband and I have been going here for years. The owners, Sal and Duffy, are friendly and very accommodating. The wait staff is made up of some family members, too. Some of my favorites include: Bombay Vegetable Soup, Cuban Chicken Salad, and Curried Chicken Salad. When the weather is warm we like to eat at one of the little tables outside.