“Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Hudson!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hudson
The Hudson Milliner
Ranked #13 of 16 Hudson B&B and Inns
“Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Hudson!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Loved my stay at the Hudson Milliner! My room was GORGEOUS and HUGE! I had an amazing nights sleep in my charming bed and wished I was staying longer to make use of the adorable vintage kitchen. Every detail is fantastic in the place. Not to mention that every meal we ate was walking distance and the main drag of shops is literally on the doorstep! I won't stay anywhere else in Hudson.

• Stayed May 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

Recently got a chance to spend the weekend up in Hudson with friends at The Hudson Milliner and I have to say it made for one of the nicest, most relaxing weekends I've had in a long time. The rooms are gorgeous, clean and are so well decorated with wooden furniture, and big, colorful paintings that blends old and new. On top of that, they are super spacious while still remaining cozy. It's located in the center of town which is full of great restaurants, cool coffee shops, and fun bars. Perfect for couples, families, or groups of friends. I look forward to going back!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

The Hudson Milliner was everything I expected and more. The rooms each have their own unique flair and provide a great space for someone who wants a place to stay while they explore beautiful Hudson, or just want a place to stay in for the weekend. The town has fantastic restaurants, bars, shopping, and a beautiful walk along the Hudson River. I fully recommend visiting and staying at the Hudson Milliner.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

Stayed at the Hudson Milliner for my friends birthday weekend and everything about it was awesome. Great rooms that are unique, beautiful, and spacious. Lovely quaint town with cool bars and good restaurants. The river and train are 10 min away. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed February 2014
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

I recently had the pleasure of going up to Hudson for my birthday weekend and it couldn't have been better! The milliner is absolutely beautiful! It is spacious yet warm and inviting and has the just the right mix of vintage and modern.
Love that we were able to walk from the train and from there to anything else we needed. (Being "city kids" we didn't drive there)
We stayed in The Bowler which was phenonmenal! We love to cook so my favorite part is that we had a full kitchen that got a ton of sun! There is a great local farmer's market and we were able to seat 8 of us around the table to eat, drink, and lounge all day. I felt like I was in my own home but better because there is much more space than our home in brooklyn.
My friends were in the Fedora and the Cloche and they were equally beautiful but all unique.
We will definitely be going back!

Room Tip: The bowler was great if you want to entertain like us, again it had a lovely sitting area and a grea...