“Great meal!”
Review of Wunderbar Bistro

Wunderbar Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Wunderbar Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 95 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Comfort food at affordable prices. Cozy atmosphere with a great beer, wine, and menu selection.
Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

Have wanted to try Wunderbar for a while, and finally made it here! We were lucky enough to find a parking spot right in front on the rainy night. Seated promptly, with our reservation. The bar would be a good place to wait with a cocktail if needed. Local beer selection pleased my husband, and with some help from the friendly staff, we all were pleased with our drink selections. Food was good, portions plentiful, the chicken special was especially enjoyed. Tab was $180 for four, with 2 shared apps, 4 entrees and drinks before tip, which was reasonable. We were too full to try the desserts, which the staff shared are all made in house, you may wish to save room when you visit. It did take a bit to get our check, but I believe the staff were respecting our conversation and allowed us to catch up with our group. We're sure to be back!

1  Thank WineTime29

Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

The service is always good. The atmosphere is lively and happy. A unique feature of the regular menu is various types of schnitzel. And there are always daily specials. Probably my favorite restaurant in Hudson.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

The restaurant caught my eye, while I was taking a walk, on my lunch break, so I stopped in. I took advantage of the menu, from which one can select two items for $8 or three items for $11. I chose a caesar salad, along with cream of mushroom soup. Both were fresh, delicious, and amply portioned. I would definitely return, when in the area.

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch, nice decor, and friendly service. Got myself a buffalo chicken sandwich with fresh cut waffle fries which was very good. My fiance ordered grilled shrimp which was good as well. Prices are very reasonable for an expensive dinning area such as Hudson.

1  Thank Chris K
Reviewed March 20, 2017

We have to admit. Hudson has some pretty awesome restaurants. A lot of them come with pretty awesome checks at the end. Being residents we wanted to find a place to go to on those nights we just didn't feel like cooking, but that was good food. We found that in Wunderbar.
I'm not going to go into the details of our meals, which were both excellent. The service was as good as in any of the more pricier places in town - very friendly and efficient: great recommendation on the chicken fried steak! Drinks were generous. Food portions were large and freshly prepared - enough for lunch tomorrow!
If you're visiting Hudson and want to avoid the trendier spots, and just enjoy a place the locals go, Wunderbar is it. To be honest - our bill (with two drinks, shared app, and two entrees) ended up coming to 1/2 of what we would have paid any where else. This is not the place for a romantic, special occasion. It is the place for a solid, good dinner. Definitely recommend!!

1  Thank RussGHudson

Been to Wunderbar Bistro? Share your experiences!