“If you are a visitor in town you will be the only one that doesn't know everyone else in the restaurant”
Review of Cascades

Cascades
Ranked #8 of 95 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed June 21, 2016

What a jumping little place. This must be the place to eat because everyone seemed to be known by the staff and the other patrons. Once you receive your meal you will understand why the place is so busy. The food is excellent, the service polite, prompt, and engaging. I would recommend what we ate but they were the specials of the day so they probably won't be available but suffice it to say we both cleaned our plates. Everything being served looks fresh and home made. the iced tea was good and the take away coffee also good. How can you not like a place with good food and happy staff?

Reviewed June 1, 2016

Great salads and service. Soup was homemade but on the salty side. I was prepared for the size of the salad but you may have to take some home. Service is great and if you want something heartier they have awesome sandwiches and desserts.

Reviewed February 28, 2016

Took a drive down to Hudson & were actually going to check out Relish, which we didn't realize was closed on Saturday. After a really good, quick craft brew at the 3-week old Hudson Brewery next door to Relish (which I highly recommend!), we went up to Warren St. and found Cascades, which turned out to be great! Portions were huge, almost too huge! I got a half a Cuban & a small salad, which was so large I ate the salad & took my 1/2 sandwich home with me. SO got a corned beef/pastrami w/slaw, that he got grilled ( must call out the very accommodating waitress; we had a couple of off-menu requests that she didn't blink an eye at). with a side of tuna mac salad, which arrived in a crock that was almost worthy of being a meal on its own - that went home with us too! And, they carry the most delicious brown sugar caramels that I've only seen in a couple of other places, that taste like my grandmother's 'Russian Taffy' from my childhood.

Reviewed October 24, 2015 via mobile

Had lunch at Cascades in Hudson and It was good. Friendly service and the restaurant was very busy! Lots on the menu to choose from but I had the farmed venison salami with a side of coleslaw. The other fellow had the Reuben - both were great. They came with a pickle and chips. Lots of meat too!

Reviewed October 21, 2015 via mobile

A great lunch stop on refurbished Warren St. There is an extensive menu or you can build your own sandwich.

Excellent service. Great food. Reasonable prices. We will be back.