“Fun and tasty”
Review of Lick - CLOSED

Lick
Reviewed June 11, 2013

They encourage goofiness and indulgence at this intimate, and fun ice cream shop. Plus - the ice cream is delicious - reminds me of the artisanal ice cream from Jenni's based out of Columbus Ohio.

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by after we had dinner at Club Helsinki. We each had a 1 scoop cone. $3.25 gets you a plane cone and 1 scoop. I had the killer chocolate ice cream. It was to die for!! So rich and creamy. Very very good. My wide has the salted pistachio ice cream. Again very good!!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Light, creamy icecream. Delicious! A must stop in the afternoon between visiting the vast array of antique stores.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

That's really all you need to know -- cinnamon ice cream! Oh, you possibly might want to know about the pretzel cones, too. Run, don't walk.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

A chai scoop...wonderful. Pumpkin was good too. Cute little place. Hit the spot on a warm day. Benches outside. A few doors down is Lillian and Loo. Great home decor and nice owners.