“cozy retreat in Hudson,NY”
Review of The Inn at Ca' Mea

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hudson
The Inn at Ca' Mea
Ranked #4 of 16 Hudson B&B and Inns
Yonkers, New York
“cozy retreat in Hudson,NY”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My wife and I were up to Hudson and found this charm. Very nice cozy room in the guest house on 330 union. bathroom was spacious and had a great two person shower.
No Breakfast for the price which was a downer, but all in all, cool,charming place in Hudson,NY.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
innatcamea, Manager at The Inn at Ca' Mea, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We will hope to see you in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Lockport, NY
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Three colleagues and myself stayed at the Allen St location for two nights during a recent business trip to Hudson. I wish I could have stayed longer!!! This property is meticulously kept and the entire inside has been restored to absolute perfection. I swear I didn't see a speck of dust in the entire home. I had the pleasure of staying in the "Glamour Room" which was absolutely beautiful. My colleagues were just as happy with their rooms. I will not stay anywhere else if I travel to the Hudson area again.
p.s. I just returned from another business trip to Texas where I stayed at a four-star Hilton. I found myself wishing for my room at Ca'Mae - the Hilton didn't even compare!

Room Tip: I saw four rooms and they were all beautiful.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank cindykay
innatcamea, Manager at The Inn at Ca' Mea, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Wow, thank you for such a wonderful review! We are very proud of all our guesthouses but the Allen Street building holds a special place in hearts. Please think of us again if your travels bring you to Hudson for business or pleasure. Thank you!
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed October 16, 2013

What an amazing little place - all those great reviews are all correct. Such friendly attentive staff and the restaurant was fabulous. Great location. Very clean, comfortable bed and free wifi. Stop reading reviews and just book it, you won't regret it.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 4 with stairs to quick access to the restaurant and a little balcony.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
innatcamea, Manager at The Inn at Ca' Mea, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Thank you!! Room 4 really is a wonderful room, I love the balcony overlooking the restaurant. Hope to see you again in the future!
Bethesda, MD
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My wife and I visited the Hudson region on the spur of the moment. After some difficulty finding lodging, I was lucky enough to try the Inn at Ca mea, and am I glad I did. From the start we were made to feel at home by Brigitte, the manager. She took us to our room, which was quite spacious and located in a newly renovated building. Everything seemed brand new, including a Sleep Number bed! Brigitte offered us tips on places to eat in Hudson. We ended up eating at the restaurant owned by the Inn's proprietor. While guests of the Inn receive a 20% discount, the main reason you should go to this restaurant is because it's one of the best restaurants in Hudson, and holds its own with Northern Italian restaurants located in major metropolitan regions (such as Washington, DC where I reside.). All in all we had a very pleasant stay in Hudson, and that was due in large part to the hospitality we received from the folks at the Ca Mea Inn.

• Stayed August 2013
What a lovely review! Thank you for choosing us for your trip through Hudson and I am so glad that you were comfortable and felt at home. We will look forward to showing you the same level of hospitality should your travels take you back into the area! My best, Bridget
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The inn is one of several owned and run by the owners of the restaurant Ca' Mea on Warren Street. Beautifully restored its walking distance to great shops and restaurants. We went for a girl's weekend during the Hudson music festival and it was perfect. Do check out the restaurant Ca' Mea too. We had an excellent dinner on Friday nite....great service, great wine, great food!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Grazie! So pleased to hear that you enjoyed everything with us and what an awesome weekend to visit Hudson. Hope to see you again in the future!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I planned a large family gathering in Hudson and we stayed at the Allen St Inn at Ca'Mea. It was wonderful as was the staff at the restaurant Ca'Mea. The inn is gorgeous and very clean, great accomodations. Bridget the inn manager was a huge help in helping me plan the event for our family and handling all of the bookings for their stays. I can't say enough about the excellent staff and the great time we all had while in Hudson, all because of the hospitable team at Ca'Mea. We ate 2 meals at the restaurant, and both were delicious and with friendly servers.

It was great staying at the Allen St. property because we could use the kitchen and cook a big dinner together. We also enjoyed the common areas to hang out and socialize. It worked out so well. We had infants to the elderly in our group and all enjoyed the inn and all it had to offer. Definitely would recommend you stay at any of the inns at Ca'Mea on your trip the Hudson area.

Room Tip: The room #13 ,we loved it - however if you are shorter the claw foot bathtub/shower is tricky to get...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank CBeattie0606
It truly was such a pleasure to work with you and your family for such a special occasion. We cannot thank you enough for spending the time with us and then writing such a wonderful review. We are looking forward to the next family get together!
Elkhorn, Nebraska, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2013

First time travelers to the Hudson area. Roy, his wife Nancy, Max and Bridget were phenomenal the whole time we were there. We stayed in the new Inn on Allen street. It was very well done. Rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet. We had our four kids with us and they loved it. Ate at the restaurant both days of our stay...unbelievable food and service!!! I would recommend this experience to anyone coming up to stay in the Hudson area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
We had so much fun with you all and so pleased that you and your family were so comfortable at our newest guesthouse on Allen Street. Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review and we will look forward to the next family gathering!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hudson
St. Charles Hotel
#7 of 16 in Hudson
Stewart House
Stewart House
#1 of 1 in Athens

Been to The Inn at Ca' Mea? Share your experiences!