“Great Shop!”

Vasilow's Confectionery
Ranked #24 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

We visited Vasilow's while in Hudson for a wedding. The owner was absolutely one of the nicest people we've ever met. She was patient as we decided what treats we wanted and there was a wide variety. Fudge, chocolates, liquorice, and more! We purchased a ton of sweets and brought some back to London with us. Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed July 24, 2017

Family owned and operated, you'll be hard pressed to order only a few. With a vast selection of chocolates, confections, and holiday specials, I always stop by when I'm looking for something special.

Reviewed April 14, 2017

I'm a picky candy eater - I won't eat "regular" candy you might find at most retail stores. Vasilow's is superior chocolate, made by hand a few blocks from where I live, and I give it very high marks for flavor, consistency and value.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Very good quality handmade chocolates and treats. Nice service. Good prices for the level of products

Reviewed February 16, 2017

Friendly service, wonderful selection of chocolates and sweets made on premises. Seasonal specialities.