“A Hudson, NY icon”

Vasilow's Confectionery
Ranked #24 of 93 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed July 24, 2017

Family owned and operated, you'll be hard pressed to order only a few. With a vast selection of chocolates, confections, and holiday specials, I always stop by when I'm looking for something special.

Reviewed April 14, 2017

I'm a picky candy eater - I won't eat "regular" candy you might find at most retail stores. Vasilow's is superior chocolate, made by hand a few blocks from where I live, and I give it very high marks for flavor, consistency and value.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Very good quality handmade chocolates and treats. Nice service. Good prices for the level of products

Reviewed February 16, 2017

Friendly service, wonderful selection of chocolates and sweets made on premises. Seasonal specialities.

Reviewed October 10, 2016

Cute little candy/chocolate shop walking distance from Warren Street shops. Love the lollipop hanging off the building to indicate "candy shop"....very friendly service, and fresh delicious chocolates and fudge, along with packaged candies and special occasion candy (it was near Halloween when we visited). When I'm in Hudson, I'm making a stop here.