“Good Bagels - "no blarney"”
Review of Bagels & Blarney

Bagels & Blarney
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: This bagel store bakes fresh bagels every day at 6am. Not only do we make fresh made to order breakfast sandwiches but also have a great lunch menu with warm tasty soups. Stop and in and try us, or just say hello!!
Alpine, New York
“Good Bagels - "no blarney"”
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Uh yeah, me and the old lady stopped in to Bagels and Blarney to get something to eat. We was going to the mall and it was on the way so we said what the hey lets check it out. I had some kind of onion bagel and creme cheeze and the old lady had a plain bagel with just butter and we both had coffee. I don't know what all you'd say about something like that becase its just a snack but I will say it was good. It ain't romantic or nothing and it ain't fancy so I don't no how to answer the questions at the bottom here - just a place to get a bagel in the plaza near the mall but I will say I will go again many times probably. Maybe I'll leave the old lady home next time haha
So if you want a bagel and creme cheesze or butter and if you is close to the mall or Horseheads then this is just what you need. Stop in and say hello and tell 'em "Duffy" (me) and "Hill" (my ball and chain haha) sent you. BTW - they do has deliveries and that is not usual for bagel joints so if you want some bagels at work or whatever - they'll bring 'em.

• Visited August 2011

Horseheads, New York
“Great customer service”
Reviewed May 11, 2010

Mark from Bagels and Blarney has been excellant to work with.

Elmira
“Bagels and Blaney is a great home town Bagel Shop”
Reviewed November 13, 2008

You have to try the bacon egg and swiss, I go back at least twice a week for it. Lunch is good also.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook