“largest purchaser of lobster at $1.35/lb yet no consideration for patrons”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #13 of 73 Restaurants in Horseheads
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Elmira, New York
“largest purchaser of lobster at $1.35/lb yet no consideration for patrons”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is just wrong, lobster is at an all time low at just $1.35 /lb of the boats for fresh Maine lobster and still the best deal at Red Lobster is the Lobster Lovers which is 1 tiny Maine tail and 1 huge bitter tough as leather Rock Lobster tail. Give me a break!!!! Have you ever seen there JUMBO SHRIMP? What liars, jumbo shrimp are 16/20s at least, not 36/40s!!! Do they think we are all stupid???? On the Gulf Coast we were buying 8/10s for 4.99/lb and they were as big as the crappy little Maine Lobster tails Red Lobster expects us to do back flips over. Who likes Rock Lobster anyway. That crap is so stinking tough you need a power tool to chew it not to mention it taste so bitter it should be felonious to even cook and serve it. To RED LOBSTER, DEAR RL, IN THIS ECONOMY YOU ARE LUCKY TO KEEP YOUR DOORS OPEN, BE ADVISED THEY WILL NOT REMAIN OPEN FOR LONG IF YOU CONTINUE TO UNDERESTIMATE THE SAVVY OF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC. PERSONALLY I REQUIRE BEING DRUDGE TO YOUR ESTABLISHMENT BECAUSE I RECOGNIZE THE MINISCULE VALUE TO YOUR PRODUCT, RAPIDLY MY COMPANY ARE GETTING IT AND WHICH MAKES ME HAPPY BECAUSE WE CAN GET MUCH MORE VALUE FOR OUR DWINDLING ENTERTAINMENT DOLLAR.

• Visited March 2013

Pennsylvania
“What a shame”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We normally love Red Lobster, but this restaurant appears to be having problems. The restaurant parking lot was not even half full, yet we were told that it would be a 45 min to 1 hour wait for a party of 4. We decided to go elsewhere. When I went back to return the restaurant pager, I noticed that there were many open tables. Apparently they don't have adequate staff. We hope they are able to improve.

Visited March 2013
Corning, New York, United States
“Overprice and not worth the trip”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you love seafood, Red Lobster is your only choice in the area. Best to go without on this trip and find your way to a locally owned seafood restaurant somewhere else. This if all by formula, so there are no surprises. All of these places seem to be about the same: overpriced seafood and lots of gullible customers who will wait in line to get in. Not me!

Visited June 2012
Millerton,PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Won't be going back”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My wife and I went there a while back and since then have not returned! The service was bad the manager was seen drinking what looked like a beer while working! next to the bar! Not going back!

Visited June 2012
Horseheads, New York, United States
“Never disappointed”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Occasionally, I crave the biscuits Red Lobster serves. Once in a while I will give in and stop by for lunch. Service & food is always great at the one near my home in Horseheads NY.

Visited March 2012