“Excellent food, even to go!”

Louies Hanover Square
Ranked #2 of 73 Restaurants in Horseheads
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Excellent food, even to go!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We ordered food to go and it was as good as eating it right in the restaurant! Everything was delicous especially the bread that comes with the meal! The take out order process needs alittle work becuase it did take awhile to place the order being put on hold several times.

• Visited May 2014

Mt Pleasant, MI
“Absolutely WONDERFUL food, Best Kept Secret in Horseheads, NY”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Last night was my second visit to this tiny little, privately owned restaurant in Hanover Square in Horseheads, NY. The dinner menu is somewhat limited, but the food is divine. I ordered angel hair pasta with meatballs which was not on the menu?! How an Italian restaurant cannot have spaghetti and meatballs on the menu is beyond me, but none the less, they fixed it for me. No, they don't have linguini, or regular spaghetti, but YES, they have angel hair pasta, so that's what I got. Marinara sauce the best I have ever tasted, meatballs wonderful. Hubby had a house favorite with penne pasta and chicken that he raved about. Wonderful small loaves of Italian bread. EVERYTHING hand made and fresh. I HIGHLY recommend this place. It is very small, cute decor, brick walls, etc. quite noisy when full, which it was last night. Make it a point to try it out. I should mention they also offer sandwiches and pizza as well. Beef and wine available.

• Visited May 2014
Horseheads, New York
“Pizza like no other”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My family loves to eat here at least once a month. Wraps are excellent and we also love the "Louie's Special" pizza. They always let me substitute bacon for chicken. Absolutely the best pizza ever. If you really want another treat, the garlic knots are baked to perfection and the garlic butter on them is delicious. Haven't tried many other dishes since we love the above selections and have mainly stayed with them. Make a reservation as it gets busy at dinner time. Absolutely, this is our favorite place to eat and we have ALWAYS have great waitress staff, great food and great atmosphere.

• Visited April 2014
Montour Falls, New York
“First visit, very pleased”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have only eaten there once (a Friday evening), but the food and the service was very good! Will definitely be going back.

• Visited December 2013
Horseheads, New York
“Our favorite!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

This is our favorite restaurant in town hands down. I'd say we eat here at least once a week, either lunch, dinner or to-go's. Every meal we've had has been great! Best pizza in town, real ingredients and always friendly fast staff. Make sure you get the garlic ties!