“Excellent Italian food!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Troy, Pennsylvania, United States
“Excellent Italian food!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The carbonara was outstanding. And the bread was to die for. A little pricey but well worth it for the excellent food and great service. I will definitely be heading back!

• Visited August 2013

baltimore
“Excellent restaurant in Horseheads”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Admittedly we had a Restaurant.com certificate for this place and it looked interesting. We were seated promptly and had no reservations for the late afternoon meal. The service was excellent and the menu was not overly ambitous, both of which are appreciated. The server recommended Carbonara and the special of Penne Pomodoro, they were fantastic!. Also the Garlic ties were a wonderful suprise, we had never had them before and were glad we did: fresh, hot, tender twists of oil and garlic mini rolls. As an aside, I would have liked to see more NYS wine on the list.

Elmira, New York
“Unfriendly but OK Food”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We found the blonde "hostess" to be rude; she seemed annoyed that we didn't have a reservation. It was 7:30 pm and only a few tables were occupied so she should've been thrilled to seat us. Sorry, but I expect a business to act like its happy to have me. Most of the food was decent --salad, bread, chicken and greens to be exact....but a dish they call ailo ala Louie (do they mean aglio olio??) was totally flavorless, with no discernible sauce. Service was perfunctory at best. How hard is it to provide a salad fork plus a dinner fork? If service and consistency improved I'd eat here again; if not I'd head to the next town over.

Bronxville, New York
“Found an italian GEM with this one...”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were staying in Corning for a weekend getaway and were craving for some good italian. What we found was EXCELLENT italian. We called at 9pm [they close at 10] to confirm if it would be ok if we got there at 9:30. The host was very friendly and took my name and made a reservation on the spot. I really appreciated that being that most places shut down after 10pm up here.

Very nice spot, would highly recommend for a romantic dinner. Service was excellent and the food was excellent. We eat at italian spots in NYC all the time and this was a heavy weight contender. Vodka sauce was excellent and the Bruschetta was one of the best I have had in some time. Would highly recommend and I am not surprised to see that this spot is #1 on trip advisor. A must try if you are in the area.

Horseheads, New York
“Excelent food and service.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have had several choices on the menu and am not disappointed in any of them. The food is fresh and presentation is great. Nice place on the corner of Hanover Square overlooking the village center of town. Great deserts to top it off.

Visited July 2013