“Authentic brick oven pizza”

Louies Hanover Square
Ranked #2 of 76 Restaurants in Horseheads
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Great local place. We love the brick oven specialty pizzas (our favorites are the Wild (mushrooms), the Melanzala (eggplant and ricotta), the Vegan (but we order it with real cheese), the Mediterranean, and the Margarita). The garlic knots are addictive, and the pasta carbonara is excellent! Great place for lunch with kids or a date night with my hubby (we like the corner table in the window). For young kids they have a coloring menu and crayons. They have take out and local delivery as well.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here many times, and the experience is always good. The tomato pomodoro soup is awesome, pizzas are great, and I love the sandwiches with fresh mozzarella. Definitely worth a try!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have a few great restaurants in the Elmira-Horseheads area, but this is the only one that makes you feel like you might actually be in another town. Clean styling and bare brick walls give it that "modern bistro" kind of a feel.

Thankfully, the atmosphere isn't all they have to offer -- the food is great too. My friend and I enjoyed their bruscetta appetizer and split a gourmet pizza. Both were excellent. In addition, they have a short, but well-selected beer list and a nice wine list. The service was friendly and attentive.

1  Thank ChronoJay
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This carefully designed restaurant, with brick interior and high tech lighting was a perfect location for the surprisingly delicious food. In addition to a lovely bruschetta appetizer, a great buffalo chicken salad (which really was extraordinary) and the shrimp fra diavolo special, we enjoyed the grilled bread with olive oil. But, in particular, we LOVED the cannolis which were the best I ever ate (and I have been to many Italian bakeries). Our total bill including one glass of wine each was around $60 without tip. I would definitely make this a destination stop if in the area.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Number one rated restaurant in Horseheads in my opinion. Get the garlic knots and try the fresh pasta. And to top it off you cant go wrong with the cannolis at the end. Would definitely return.