“c'mon - it's Denny's!”

Denny's
Ranked #55 of 73 Restaurants in Horseheads
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Horseheath, United Kingdom
“c'mon - it's Denny's!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Pancakes? No paper plots of flour. The syrup is flavored sugar water; the coffee is weak and watery; the service is friendly but slow; the smell is fried, fried, fried grease.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Frank F

“Awful.”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

First off, we got seated in the back, where we were harassed by a bunch of young boys (my best friend and I are 24 and 22, female.) after being reseated, we waited 2 and half hours to get more drinks and the cheque. And to make matter worse, I started feeling very nauseous and ran outside to get some fresh air, where I proceeded to throw up. I guess luckily, one of my friends works there, and called me saying that if we don't come back in and pay he was going to call the cops on us. So we went back in, and he was very rude. He wouldn't let us get a word in edgewise and flat out said he didn't care if I was throwing up from the food or that our service was awful. My friend said she would never come back, and he said we were banned. Needless to say, I will never go back to another Denny's again. The costumer service is awful and people that can barely speak the English language or know the basics of customer service are running it.

Cancun, Mexico
“dirty & wait too long”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

friendly but not worth the money or time you have to wait! go to Friendly's across the street!

Visited May 2012
Tumon, Mariana Islands
“Restaurant OK”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Restaurant was ok. We were seated right away. Waitress was nice. She made one final round with our bill before she went on her break. She told us who to ask for if we needed anything before she went on break. Food was good.

• Visited December 2011
Elmira, New York
“Hair in food!! Slow service !!”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Just went there to eat, staff didn't greet you at door. Waited forever to get order taken, food took way too long to get and then to top it all off one of our meals had hair in it mixed in the hash browns ! GROSS... they did take meal off but that was it.