“Wonderful Salad Bar”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #19 of 74 Restaurants in Horseheads
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Great service...fresh salad bar with lots of variety...good value...delicious ribs

Reviewed June 22, 2012

We had dinner there as a last resort really ,it was quite busy we had to wait about 15 mins for a table. I had a chicken dish which was really nice my son had pasta and really liked it my husband tried the ribs ,good food at a reasonable price .We did not try the salad bar but it did seem popular.
Not sure I would rush back again though.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Extensive, but standard menu. However, their salad bar is the reason to visit, as it co\mes with the entrees, and has lots of very good choices.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Ruby Tuesday's is at the Arnot Mall. So convenient, staff is always great and food is good. I eat there about once a month.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

My husband and I went to Ruby's looking for a quick dinner. The salad bar was mediocre with wilted veggies. Our food took quite a while to come out, and then my husband's mini hamburger was litterally still cold and icy in the middle. He had to send it back, which he never does. I ordered a side of grilled asparagus that came out overcooked and very greasy. My entree was average.

I will give credit to the waitress and other staff. They were very friendly.