“"Nothing to rave about"”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #16 of 74 Restaurants in Horseheads
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We had dinner there as a last resort really ,it was quite busy we had to wait about 15 mins for a table. I had a chicken dish which was really nice my son had pasta and really liked it my husband tried the ribs ,good food at a reasonable price .We did not try the salad bar but it did seem popular.
Not sure I would rush back again though.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Extensive, but standard menu. However, their salad bar is the reason to visit, as it co\mes with the entrees, and has lots of very good choices.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Ruby Tuesday's is at the Arnot Mall. So convenient, staff is always great and food is good. I eat there about once a month.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

My husband and I went to Ruby's looking for a quick dinner. The salad bar was mediocre with wilted veggies. Our food took quite a while to come out, and then my husband's mini hamburger was litterally still cold and icy in the middle. He had to send it back, which he never does. I ordered a side of grilled asparagus that came out overcooked and very greasy. My entree was average.

I will give credit to the waitress and other staff. They were very friendly.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

I have been a long time Ruby Tuesday fan. Watching the company transform over the years has been a real pleasure. Their new menu items for 2012 are excellent. I don't know if they survey their target market but they seem to add just the right things. They have Salmon with an incredible spicy peanut sauce, tilapia and shrimp in a cream sauce, they unfortunately discontinued their seafood trio. The sides they offer are simply amazing: grilled string beans, spaghetti squash, smashed cauliflower, grilled zucchini, etc. Not many places offer this much variety (especially in the Elmira area), and healthy dishes to match.

Eating here with business associates, friends, or family is easy because of the diversity of their menu. Everything from burgers and fries to steak.

Their salad bar has "fresh" croutons which make you weak. What can I say I am smitten. Along with clean, comfortable, and tasteful decor this place is a winner for the Horseheads community.