This was our first stay at a Hilton Garden Inn. We decided at the last minute to visit Watkins Glen, and since there was an event at the race track, many places were full or required a two night stay. So we opted to stay in Horseheads since it isn't that far to the state park.
There was a microwave, refrigerator, and a Keurig in the room. The mattress was excellent. I did NOT want to get up. In fact, we both slept until 9:00!
There were plenty of towels and there was even a towel rack. That may sound silly, but so many hotels don't have one!!!
We didn't eat at the restaurant. The breakfast bar seemed overpriced. There was coffee in the lobby, too.
We had good service at the desk when signing in....and our reservation was correct.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great customer service and a warm hospitable environment greet you at the Hilton Garden Inn Elmira/Corning. Relax in our indoor pool and whirlpool, or work out in our exercise room. Enjoy a delicious meal at our Great American Grill restaurant or in our Ernie Davis Lounge. Open daily. Computer access available in our business center. Conveniently located in the heart of the Finger Lakes Region. Minutes from Watkins Glen, golf, shopping, wineries and local area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Elmira / Corning reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Elmira / Corning Hotel Horseheads
- Hilton Garden Inn Horseheads
- Hilton Horseheads
- Horseheads Hilton