“Finger Lakes Wine Tasting Trip”

Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Horseheads
GreenLeadersGold level
Pickerington, Ohio
“Finger Lakes Wine Tasting Trip”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Our original plan was to stay near Seneca Lake. Since everything was booked the weekend we came we chose to drive back and forth from the Elmira Hampton. I couldn't have been happier. No stress, excellent service, beautiful country, and very clean.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

brenda c, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Elmira Horseheads. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and cleaniness. I'm happy to hear your had a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed the Finger Lakes!! We hope to see you again soon!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Fort pierce, United States
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Clean, great breakfast and a fantastic staff! We could not have chosen a better location or a better hotel. From our check in to our checkout the experience was great. The manager and her staff made this a memorable trip and we will not forget the attention paid to us during our stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your recent review of your stay at the Hampton Inn Elmira Horseheads. I am thrilled we were able to meet and exceed your expectations. I look forward to your return.
New York, United States
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Picked this location for proximity to Watkins Glen raceway although I've stayed at many Hamptons over the years. This particular location (1st time here) was a total satisfying experience, from the location, to the cleanliness of the room, to the hospitality of the staff and the seamless delivery of the complimentary breakfasts. Traveled with family (5 of us) and friends (3 more) and we all found the stay a perfect . The Greatest Hampton!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

brenda c, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for your review for the Hampton Inn Elmira Horseheads on Trip Advisor. I'm happy we exceed your expectations for your stay. We hope you come back to see us again soon!!!
buffalo, United States
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was on a business trip, and only stayed one night. The facility was beautiful and the staff was wonderful. I had searched restaurants in the area on the internet and nothing caught my interest. I asked the staff at the front desk and they gave me great recommendations. I had an amazing dinner, and then a comfortable nights rest. I recommend this location for both business and leisure stays. Great job to all!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank You for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Elmira Horseheads. We pride ourselves on great customer service and being clean. Thank you for taking the time to send your review. I hope to see you back with us soon!!
RANDALLSTOWN
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was the perfect location for our trip to the Finger Lakes. This hotel was clean, spacious , and comfortable. The hotel staff provided efficient service. Check in was a breeze. This hotel's location was perfect since my wife and I wanted to visit both Cayuga and Seneca Lake. There were plenty of places to grab lunch or dinner(the hotel breakfast was sufficient to start our day). I really enjoyed the fitness center to get in a workout. I will certainly return to this hotel on my next visit.

Room Tip: The top floor even numbered room had the best view
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent review for the Hampton Inn Elmira Horseheads on Trip Advisor. We take pride in providing ultimate guest service. Come back and stay with us soon!!
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last minute for 2 nights during Hurricane Sandy. From the second I walked in, it felt like home. Very kind and understanding front desk employees. My room, a standard king room, was very spacious and clean. Bed was comfortable. All the comforts of home. The breakfast was delicious and well stocked. Pool was great too. If I am in the area again, this would be my first choice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank You for your review with the Hampton Inn Elmira Horseheads. We provide ourselves in outstanding customer service and cleaniness. Hope you stay with us next time your in town!!
Lockport, New York
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We were in town for our daughters soccer game at Elmira College. I have to say this was by far one of the best hotels I've stayed at. Any employee we spoke to was extremely helpful and very friendly!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am thrilled to hear we exceed your expectations during your stay at the Hampton Inn Elmira Horseheads. We pride ourselves on great customer service and being clean. Thank you for your review. I hope to see you back with us soon.