“Perfectly cooked steak”

Ranked #1 of 76 Restaurants in Horseheads
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Perfectly cooked steak, nice atmosphere. The steak pairs perfectly with the strawberry margarita ...

Very attentive and thoughtful service.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

While traveling through New York; we had the opportunity to stop at a Texas a Roadhouse for dinner. The sirloin was on special; so we ordered that. It wa absolutely the best sirloin I’ve ever ordered. The waitress was extremely accommodating & even honored the 10% discount coupon our hotel had given us for another restaurant. Very impressed.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

I love Texas Roadhouse. I went to my first one in a suburb of Syracuse, I believe it was Dewitt. The waitresses line dancing was extremely entertaining, the food was amazing, and the prices were even better. I instantly fell in love with Texas Roadhouse. When I found out they were opening one in my hometown of Horseheads I was more than thrilled! I have been there numerous times, it is also my parents favorite restaurant. We always go there for special occasions and birthdays but we do not tell them we are there on birthdays as we do not like the attention or being forced to sit on a saddle while the staff sings their own special happy birthday song to you. Kind of ironic, they email you special birthday coupons, but we never dare use them as we do not want the attention. I am not much of a steak person, I prefer hamburger to honest, but I do highly recommend their grilled bbq chicken breast and sirloin steak combo meal with 2 sides (mashed potatoes and buttered corn please). My Mom loves the Ribeye and my Dad swears by the NY Strip. We have never had a bad meal there. I am always amazed when the server comes around and asks if you would like dessert. Does anybody ever have any room after the huge meal?? Whether you are a steak connoisseur or just looking for an amazing value, this place cannot be beat.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a great steak at a reasonable price then you need to go to Texas Roadhouse on wild Wednesday

Reviewed October 31, 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed our meal here. The restaurant is extremely popular and busy so booking is essential ( we were unable to eat here on our first night because it was full). The staff were helpful and friendly and knowledgeable about gluten free needs.