“Best flavor salchicha pizza”
Review of Erlum

Erlum
Ranked #26 of 906 Restaurants in Queretaro City
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We had dinner here at 8pm on Friday. I don't like salchicha pizza but the flavor of their salchicha pizza is really delicious! Its smell is perfect.
<Salchicha pizza> $125---Bake by kiln. Best flavor and so yummy. I will order again when I come here next time.
<Hamburgesa Erlum> $110---Just ok
<New york>$220---Salsa taste good(but a little salty for me). We ordered Medium-Well steak and was a little firm, maybe Medium steak would be better.)
<Chowder de elote>$75---Yum

--Good service. Good ambience.
--There is a public parking lots next to this restaurant.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

The salads that I tried were great. So was the pizza that my kids ordered. I had a barbacue chicken that was complemented with bacon and sausages made in the restaurant. Excellent service (they continue serving us even though we arrived very late). A good concept and food for a reasonable price.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Just a simple, straightfoward menu; the pizza was perfect. Brendan and his wife Carla make everything from scratch..."No freezer here," he says. Worth a detour.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We went to Erlum for lunch during our stay in Queretaro, and what a lovely restaurant it is! I had one of the best salads there that I have ever had; organic greens, with fresh cheese etc. It's a great place to have a nice meal. I still dream of that salad...

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Wondering where to go for dinner in Queretaro and after reading all reviews decided to go here. First impression was an empty restaurant at 9pm on a Friday night. A big group had just gone and they're not willing to reset the terrace therefore offered an inside table in a simple and not nice room. Ordered a pizza and a sausage dish, both were just OK. The Charlotte as a dessert was awful and one ingredient was missing, the waiter just informed it when serving. Ordered an espresso and a small cup with warm regular black coffee was served. A deception in a wonderful reviewed restaurant.