“Good fresh food in a nice atmosphere.”
Review of Erlum

Erlum
Ranked #19 of 803 Restaurants in Queretaro City
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Eureka, California
“Good fresh food in a nice atmosphere.”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We ate here twice. The first time we stopped by late on a Sunday afternoon and just split a pizza and had a drink. The second time we were in time to have their "Comida" or meal of the day. My husband and I had different meals, but both were good. I had an excellent salad and a really good pasta dish. They make their own bread and desserts in-house, and it shows. No Bimbo bread here! This is a family run establishment, and since the mother was an English teacher in a former life, the kids speak excellent English, and it is fun to talk with them. The daughter is the bread and pastry chef, the son a waiter, and the son-in-law the chef. We actually would have gone more often, but our timing didn't always click. They close early on Sundays and are closed on Mondays, so plan ahead.

1 Thank mrstuna

Atlanta USA
“Perfect food, wish I had gone back the second night!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We arrived at 6pm on a Tuesday evening and were the only ones there but decided to plough ahead and go on the suggestion of TripAdivsor reviews. No letdown whatsoever. I had the Chuleta de Puerco (pork chop) and it was fantastic. I am from GA in the USA where south

Indianapolis
“Delicious with a quaint ambiance”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I ate two times here during my trip to Queretaro. My first experience was a pizza... simple you think? The combination of andouille sausage and roasted poblano peppers on a crispy crust was heaven. My dinner consisted of a creamy pasta mixed with sauteed vegetables. Very delicious with lots of flavor. There were many things I would have loved to have sampled on their menu!

Tega Cay, South Carolina
“Lovely Experiance”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

*** Please Note ***
As of March 5th tripadvisor does not show the correct location of this restaurant on the map.
When I place the address into google maps it does show the correct location.

Review
Totally delightful meal. The owners are open and friendly. The love put into the food was evident throughout our time there.
Go there and give yourself extra time to really enjoy the experience!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Zachary K
Ottawa, Canada
“Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This restaurant is a genuine cannot-miss in Queretaro. The menu is carefully constructed, showing the passion for food shared by Brandon and Carla. Many of the dishes impress with the flavourful, fresh ingredients and attention to detail in the preparation. Ask about the menu items - as the servers describe the appetizers and entrees, they will jump off the page as they sound irresistible.

We tried the headcheese (an amazing terrine platter) and poblano sausage (homemade) as appetizers. In fact, many of the ingredients for the dishes are prepared right at the restaurant - down to the mustards and breads! For main dishes, we tried the pork chop, roast chicken, rib sandwich, and pizzas. All were excellent and worth tasting more than once. The pork chop and ribs were smoked in house, and were amazing.

The service was impeccable, with Rafael noting our every request and frequently checking to ensure our meals were progressing as they should. Very professional, but also personable. This is a family-owned restaurant, one that shows thorough pride and excellence. They only serve dishes that are of the highest standard, ones that will have you clamoring for more.

I cannot recommend Erlum enough. Make sure you try a meal here. If you are like my colleague and I, you will return (and more than once!). I wish I could find a place like this in my hometown.

1 Thank GJS001