Stayed here for a week with colleagues. I was pleasantly surprised at how clean this hotel is. It's situated on a busy corner beside the highway, but once inside the courtyard it is beautiful and quiet. The rooms are a good size, with a large desk, though no free internet. The bathroom is amazing, marble with glass shower stall and soaker tub. The women in our group appreciated the large counter space in the bathroom. There was a bit of a mix up, and we ended up in a room with two double beds instead of a king, so sleeping was a bit uncomfortable, but not unbearable. During the week it was fairly quiet with mostly business people, but on the weekends it got noisy with more families with children.
The restaurant on site offered a breakfast buffet, which had the exact same offerings every single day. However the food was fresh and no one got sick. We were well supplied with cookies and coffee in our meeting room. The staff in the restaurant were friendly. I only had lunch at the restaurant once during my stay, and would not recommend the pasta. I had the ravioli in onion sauce, which turned out to be 5 or 6 undercooked raviolis swimming in a very sweet red onion soup. Not good at all. There are two malls within minutes walking distance which have food courts with cheaper and better food.
The front desk staff were friendly, though there were initially some problems with billing. Our party had breakfast included in the price of our stay, yet some were still charged for breakfast. Otherwise they were competent, from exchanging money, to check in/out, to ordering taxis and restaurant recommendations.
Although the pool area was small, it was nicely set up everyday with lounge chairs and towels. The fitness room was also not large, but sufficed with a couple treadmills, bikes, one elliptical machine, free weights and several weight machines.
Good: clean, comfortable rooms, central location, conference/meeting facilities, helpful staff
Not so Good: no free internet (the paid internet did not always work), food, small pool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find the perfect place to stay in a contemporary ambience in Querétaro: Grand Fiesta Americana Querétaro offers warmth, luxury and comfort in each of our 173 minimalist-style rooms with architecture that evokes the great haciendas. Its location in the city's most important area makes it ideal for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Fiesta Americana Queretaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Queretaro Hotel Queretaro
- Queretaro Fiesta Americana