“Delicious, and good service, too”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of il Diavolo

il Diavolo
Ranked #36 of 773 Restaurants in Queretaro City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pachuca, Mexico
“Delicious, and good service, too”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

We have been a couple of times to both locations in Queretaro (Universidad and Constituyentes) and find both to have good food and great service. The waiters are very attentive without being tip mongers. We like this much better than Cibbo which is also on Universidad.

Detroit
“I stop in regularly.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I work extensively in Mexico. Several times (6-8) each year I drop in or pick up a carry out. Food is good (not spectacular, but I am very critical). Service is excellent. They are open late and very accomodating. Very English friendly if you have no skills in Espanol. The valets take great care of my dog if I go in for a brief meal or carry out. A very nice and very reasonably priced eatery. It can be very crowed and noisy at peak times

Dickinson, North Dakota
“Great Paninis”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Four of us walked in and were seated immediately. We soon had our drinks as we were looking over the menu. We stazrted off with a asparagus soup with tiny bacon bits. It was delicious. I had lasagne bolognese and my wife had salmon panini. The lasagne was very good, and my wife said the panini was very good. Our friends enjoyed a pizza and a panini as well. The both loved their meals. We also enjoyed garlic bread which was very good. The dipping sauces for the bread were ok. To wrap things up, we had chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream, which was incredible. All in all the food ranged from ok to incredible, most in the "very good" category.

The service was also very good, as our bread arrived after we were 1/3 the way through the meal. Otherwise the staff seemed very attentive.

The atmosphere is very pleasant, relaxing.

The price was right for what we had. A good value, I would say. This is not a five star, but very good food, good service, and good atmosphere for a good price. Seems like it would be family/kid friendly, business lunch friendly, and a great place for a nice casual date. We will return.

Queretaro
“MAYBE ALBANIAN FOOD”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

I tasted this food and it's really far from the Italian food. The pizza is a frozen cookie topped with cheese, the service is really bad, and makes me think that they just employee young people trying to save some Mexican pesos, it's also always really crowded. My first (and last) experience at Diavolo I took a good Italian friend of mine, but was embarrassed to show him the bad Italian food in this place.

• Visited March 2012
Queretaro City, Mexico
“comfort food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

The menu is simple but the food and the service is very good, and reasonable prices.
Coktails are a bit expensive but still is worth the visit. Try the pizza and the diavolo shrimps.

• Visited June 2012