“Oasis for Business Travel”

Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico
Ranked #25 of 94 Hotels in Queretaro City
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I have stayed here many times for business travel and highly recommend this hotel. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Staff is very friendly and easy to work with. Breakfast is great and offers both traditional US and Mexican dushes. Try the Mexican dishes!

I seem to have been always catching very early flights out of Queretaro to Houston. They departed at 6:00 AM and that means getting up at 4:00 A.M. to catch a 5:00 A.M. ride to the airport. The hotel operates a very reliable shuttlle at that hour.

I plan on taking my wife to Queretaro soon and will be staying here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
whitewarriorqro, Director General at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear FandangoGa:
A birief note to express our appreciation for having taken the time to comment on Holiday Inn Queretaro, Centro Historico.
We are happy to know you will come with your wife soon! It is wonderful you take the chance to visit our beautifil city World Heritage by UNESCO hopefully for vacation and not only for business.
Hoping to say hello to you and your family soon

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Parking garage, pool, "hot" tubs, stylish restaurant with reasonably priced meals (we only had breakfast) - Helpful and plentiful staff always hard at work.
A cab ride to centro is 35 pesos, or an enjoyable walk.
My only complaint was the AC that cooled no lower than 22C - I like a cooler bedroom and both my wife and I didn't sleep well. The hotel had maintenance check the AC unit but they didn't really fix it and I dropped the matter. I'm sure the hotel would have switched rooms.
Microsoft Streets & Trips had this hotel misidentified, sending us to a Holiday Inn up on the hill instead.
The "hot" tubs were not very hot at all.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bill E
whitewarriorqro, Director General at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Dear Bill E:
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Holiday Inn Queretaro, Centro Historico.
We are very happy you enjoyed your stay at beautiful Queretaro, World Heritage by UNESCO
I would also like to thank you for your appreciation on our job, which we take very much pride of,. as our committement is to supply all our guests with a high quality service and venues. I have shared your comments with our staff!
I hope I will have the opportunity to gree you on your next visit to Queretaro!
Kindest regards!
Director

PS Our maintenance department as well as our marketing area are looking on the details you`ve mentioned.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico on a recent business trip to Mexico. The staff, the restaurant and the rooms were excellent. We ate several times in the restaurant, the food and service was top-quality. The staff really went out of their way to recommend restaurants, call a taxi when needed and ensure the stay was pleasurable. The only change I would make would be to the speed and coverage of the wireless network. Will definitely stay there again when I visit Queretaro.

Dear Wrldtravelr86
Thank you for the time spent sharing your experience at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico!
I have noticed you stayed in our hotel last February and I would like to share with you that by the end of that month we finishea an upgrade on our WIFI, that I hope you will find convenient on your next visit. Your feedback will be very appreciated!!
We feel very happy you enjoyed our breakfast, please next time try our BBQ which is served nightly by the pool.
We hope to see you again very soon! Thank you for your preference!!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

The hotel is in a good location and near the historic downtown which is a great place. The hotel is more like a resort, with a great outdoor pool and bar. The building has a traditional Mexican look inside and out. The lobby and central area are nice, and live music on the grand piano on Sundays. The staff and waiters are friendly. Also, don't miss happy hour every night! The rooms are clean, and sized right for the price. There is a big grill outside at the bar that has steaks, which are pretty good. The restaurant inside is clean, but the food is not that good. Overall, this is a great hotel to stay at for business or vacation.

Room Tip: Don't get a room by the entrance to that floor. It can be noisy because the door is heavy and s...
1  Thank guitars7625
whitewarriorqro, Director General at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Deaar Guitars7625:
We really appreciate the time you have spent sharing your opinion about Holiday Inn Queretaro, Centro Historico!
We are very proud to be located at the gate of our magnificent historical district which was named World Heritage by UNESCO! and we feel delighted to know you really enjoyed our food, friendly service, architecture and ambiance, as our main goal is making you feel of our hotel as your home away from home in Queretaro.
Looking forward to greet you personally in your next visit
Kind regards

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Hotel is in a convenient location. Near downtown where there are plenty of good restaurants, with a charming, old-world atmosphere. Rooms are large, clean and quiet, and the staff is friendly. There were a couple of minor maintenance issues, of little importance.

If you stay, I highly recommend the breakfast buffet, which is as good as I have had anywhere, except, maybe at the Omni in Chicago.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
whitewarriorqro, Director General at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Dear Ben M:
Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your yur comments on Holiday Inn Queretaro, Centro HIstorico.
I am very happy you have found our location convenient! I am happier to know that we fulfilled our commitement to make you feell welcomed. I am sharing your comments with all our staff as I know they will feel proud of a good job done!
See you next time you visit Queretaro! We`ll be waiting for you.
Kind regards!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Stayed here a couple times on business for a week and this place worked out great. Theres a short walk (15-20) min. to a small mall with shops and a few restaurants and a casino across from the mall. A little longer walk to the town center where theres a lot more shops and vendors and some excellant restaurants. Motel itself has a great breakfast buffet and a nice outdoor BBQ. Food was very good at both. Motel rooms and grounds were clean and well kept. Seems to be a very safe area. Never had a problem.

Room Tip: Have stayed on 1st. floor on the garden side and 2nd. floor on poolside and rooms were the same. May...

Dear Hessmeister
Thank you very much for sharing how you enjoyed your visit to Queretaro and your stay at Holiday Inn Queretaro, Centro HIstorico.
We are very proud of the beautiful and safe city we are located at. It is wonderful you could have the time to spend some time visiting Queretaro`s downtown (World heritage site by UNESCO) on your business trips.
I have shared your comments with our staff, as your feedback encourages us to continue working harder to make our guests feel they have in Holiday Inn Queretaro, Centro Historico a home away from home.
Hoping to meet you in your next visit!
Kindest regards

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Stayed there on business - for three nights. Overall an excellent facility. Very large and clean lobby area - and the restaurant provides very fair quality and value. The breakfast buffet is excellent.
Very large and nice pool area - with bbq at night if weather permits. My room was in the "executive section" - very large and comfortable - with a huge bathroom. It was a small price difference with the "regular" section and probably well worthed.
The staff is very courteous and helpful.
My only complaint is about the wifi - it was in general quite slow.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Canadian007
whitewarriorqro, General Manager at Holiday Inn Queretaro Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Dear Valued guest from Canada,
I am very happy to know you were pleased during your stay with us; our main goal is to make of our hotel your home away from home in Queretaro!
I would also like to share with you that in our 2013 plans we have considered an upgrade in our WiFi system, I am very sorry that during your July visit you had slow internet connection; we have done some improvements since that date and we`ll do our best to have a complete upgrade done early next year.
Please do not hesistate to let us know of your next visit, I will be very glad to share with you the rest of your plans for 2013.
Meanwhile receive our best wishes for this Christmas and may you have a Happy New Year.
Regards!