“Hotel Nice, Staff Needs Help”

DoubleTree by Hilton Queretaro
Ranked #16 of 94 Hotels in Queretaro City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Atlanta, United States
“Hotel Nice, Staff Needs Help”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The hotel provides a nice and safe atmosphere. The rooms are outfitted with nice furniture. The showers are exceptional. The staff, however, are not very accommodating. Housekeeping is not exceptional. Towels will not be replaced. So if there is a need, obtain a couple of extra for use during your stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I found this hotel to be a great match for my business needs. We were close to the convention center and staff and service alike were very good. It is clean and the breakfast bar has a wide selection of offerings. I would recommend staying here if your business travels bring you to Queretaro.....Adios!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Billhamilton1
Spain
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Hotel staff is great, room was very clean, and the internet worked well. I will be staying here on my many trips back for business. I'm not familiar with the city, but as we were only visiting for a day, the location wasn't a concern.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Recently stayed here for 3 nights while on business in area , rooms are clean and modern. Beds were comfortable and service was friendly. Breakfast buffet was good with eggs cooked to order. I also enjoyed the fitness room. I would recommend if in the area

• Stayed September 2013
Wilmington, United States
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Very nice and clean hotel. Very good staff. Breakfast is great and dinner options are very good. Hotel is clean and staff is very attentive. Front desk can be slow to check in and out, but otherwise awesome.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I returned to Queretaro and stayed at the Hilton Double Tree and was a very good experience. Always nice, clean and service from front desk excellent. Room was very clean and spacious. Security was very good. I travel a lot and always my first choice is a Hilton Hotel. You can not have a bad time at the Hiltons.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

New York City
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I had a bad experience at the Doubletree. Stayed two nights. Dirty bathroom to start, did not provide clean towels after the first day even though I left them on the floor, the maid picked them up off the floor and hung them on the rack...and left the wet facecloth in the shower! But the worst was no hot water in the shower both mornings. When I checked out and told the front desk clerk, he didn;t even say sorry! That is just poor training in customer service. And the ground floor on the way to the restaruant smelled like a sewer had backed up.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Gustavo R, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Queretaro, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I am so sorry that our staff members were not more attentive towards you and that they did not provide you the customer service you deserve. I was both surprised and deeply disappointed by your recount of your experience with us. I assure you that it’s contrary to what our customers typically see from us. However, I can very much empathize with your situation and assure you that we will take your comments into consideration to improve our property. I can assure you that your satisfaction is our main concern and I have personally spoken to our staff so that this does not occur again. We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected and I can assure you that your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise.

Again, I apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope you give us another chance to serve you, if you travels bring you back to our area. Please know that your business is incredibly important to us and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered.

Sincerly: