“cookies?”

DoubleTree by Hilton Queretaro
Ranked #15 of 94 Hotels in Queretaro City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Hello, I have not yet visited this hotel, but I keep wondering if the famous Doubletree chocolate chip cookies which I've tried in other hotels of the same name are available here. Could anyone please tell me? Thank you!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Gustavo R, Director Comercial at DoubleTree by Hilton Queretaro, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

Good Evening.

Our delicious Cookie of sparks of Chocolate and nut is an icon of all the Doubletree worldwide, for what Queretaro is not the exception, it will be our pleasure to give you a couple of additional cookies during your stay.

I wish you a comfortable and pleasant stay.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

This is the type of hotel for a road warrior. Your car will be parked always close to the main entrance. The front desk staff is super fast and very decent.

The suite I stayed was very clean, with a small lounge before getting to the main bedroom. The air condition system is very quiet. The shower pressure is strong and you don't have to wait a long time to have hot water.

There are several outlets to plug in any of your devices. Hotel security if perfect because you have a proximity key system to go to your room floor.

The bed is very comfortable, just perfect to rest.

The exercise room has to elliptical machines, one stationary bike and two running machines, all equiped with their own TV. The pool is intended to relax, not to exercise, it is like a large jacuzzi.

The only minor issue with this hotel is its restaurant. Waiters are very decent but inneficcient. Food takes a long time to be served and during the morning buffet if you want eggs cooked your style it will not happen. That is the only reason this hotel does not have a perfect score

Besides that, this hotel is my choice in Queretaro, particularly if you have to go to Queretaro's Industry Club that is close to this facility.

Room Tip: Ask to have a room far away from the freeway
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Gustavo R, Director Comercial at DoubleTree by Hilton Queretaro, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you for the time you spend on share with us your experience in this rewarding home Doubletree by Hilton Queretaro. We are committed to the total satisfaction of our guests, so we have taken the necessary steps to ensure that your next stay you will notice significant improvements in the specific area of food & Beverage.
Hoping to have the opportunity to welcome you back with our traditional nut cracker and chocolate chips

Sincerely

Reviewed February 11, 2013

This hotel is relatively new and many taxi drivers don't know where it is located. You should carry an address and a map with you. Some taxi drivers will just keep driving for hours until they find it. We had problems with breakfast, because, even though we had breakfast free for two people, every second day they would try charging for the 2nd person. We had to keep fixing that. The maid service is very unpredictable, sometimes you will have coffee but not tea sometimes tea but not coffee, some towels will always be missing, you might find yourself short on toilet paper and the reception very often simply doesn't answer the phone. Well in advance we have reserved a shuttle to the airport and two days later something told us to double check and we suddenly found out that there is no shuttle on Sundays. Then we were told that there would indeed be a shuttle for us on Sunday. Instead of a shuttle, at 4:30AM, we found a private limo and the driver initially announced that it would cost us 300 pesos; then they told us it would be free. Please be careful with what they recommend as a reasonable time to get to the airport. You will probably miss your flight because it will take you additional 15 minutes to clear misunderstandings, billing mistakes etc. The place is extremely chaotic and can be potentially VERY stressful. The staff, in all of this, remains extremely calm and unaffected by your frustration.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Gustavo R, Director Comercial at DoubleTree by Hilton Queretaro, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience. I assure you that I will take your comments into consideration to make sure we fix these issues and provide our guests with the exceptional level of service they deserve.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is my first time staying at this hotel. Last time was at a Radisson located just beside the 5 de frebreo ave. And I could not rest and sleep anything due to many noise at night.
Location at doubletree is not great, but you have a supermarket just beside the hotel and several convinience stores behind it.
Taxi cabs are just 40 or 50 pesos to downtown so they are very cheap and only 5 to 10 minutes ride.
Room was ok, Air cond. not working so good. And breakfast ok with very friendly service. I think next time i would return doubletree, good service in a quiet location.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to try our comfortable beds, which are designed to ensure all our guest rest. Besides that the room has double glazed to prevent outside noise so you can have a pleasant stay.
We are confident that you will find your next stay in top condition all facilities because in "Doubletree by Hilton Queretaro, the little things mean everthing"

Sicerely

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Very nice hotel located near downtown Queretaro

The only issue I had was the air condition unit blew cold air even when set to highest temp, when I inquired about it the just came up and turned it off as a solution, I would rather have had warm air. Other than that it was a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Good Afternoon
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to share their experiences during their stay, I offer a sincere apology for failing to complete satisfaction during your stay, we will work on fixing this issue and prevent a recurrence.
I ask us a second chance to reverse this image he had of our facilities and so achieve 100% satisfaction during you stay. Will be a pleasure being able to give you a welcome with our traditional nut cracker and chocolate chips.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The rooms were pretty nice because it is a newer hotel, but the restaurant service was VERY bad. I only ate breakfast there and the food quality and selection was really poor, I had to get up and get my own coffee after waiting about 10 minutes and there was only one other guest in the restaurant. Then when I went to order my omlette, I had to wait 5 minutes for anybody to wait on me AFTER I asked where the cook was. Once the meal was received the omlette was grossly under cooked and the bacon burnt and cold...

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Good Morning

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us, I offer an apology for the inconvenience in the restaurant area., we have taken all necessary measures to resolve such incidents and ensure a quality and efficient service to all our customers. Again I offer an apology and I guarantee if you come back you will enjoy your stay and the entire food & beverage consumption is on the house.

Best regards

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We stayed at the Doubletree by Hilton Queretaro one night because we had an early flight out the Queretaro airport. Close to the highway, without the noise. Great service and priced very competitive. Great overall experience!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Good Morning
We are pleased to Know that our service while staying 100% fulfilled their expectations, as well stays, because of the location we are an excellent choice for business as well as we are located closed to major industrial parks in the city besides just 10 min from the center of the city, make us an excellent hotel for families, leisure and bussines travelers.
We’ll be happy to receive it again with our traditional nut cracker and chocolate chips.
Best regards.