“Good Pambasos”

La Antojeria de la Casona de los Cinco Patios
Ranked #42 of 773 Restaurants in Queretaro City
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Anaheim, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Pambasos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

I liked the pambasos and the waters made of fruits. I liked the service that I received. But I didnt like the location of the bathroom which seemed to be right in the middle of the restaurant.

Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Alberta, Canada
“Disappointing!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

Well, we walked this area in the afternoon, and picked a place to return that evening only to find it was closed. We found a number that closed at 5pm. So we as we wander by looking for a place, we saw a number of patrons; mostly local Mexicans, at this restaurant. So we thought we would give it a try. We ordered 2 margaritas. Disappointing! Could not taste any tequila. They did not bring tacos but brought this tray of salsa or dips that had been used many times over, as drips slopped all over it the containers. When our enchiladas came they were 3 little rolls about the size of a finger with very little inside. It was disappointing that there were other people here, but my rating of the food, atmosphere, and service the worst on our holiday! Was it because we were gringos?

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Venusalberta33
Mexico City, D.F.
“Delicious and very good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed a very nice and traditional enchiladas. Also we tried Mexican Queretaro beer, was an excellent option for lunch. It's a very small an interesting place. PLUS: this is the only small traditional restaurant with H certification (clean, safe and good restaurant certificate)

San Antonio, Texas
“Excellent mexican food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

I enjoyed the atmosphere as well as the food, and the service was great. I‘ll definetly be going back.

• Visited February 2014
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I have been in this place twice so far and I love the service. The food and beverages are really good and prices fair. I will recommend it to anyone comming to Queretaro.

Visited June 2013